Chapter 5.1

Letters

"Unnie come on you can do it." yoona said cheering me up. It's been days now I still can't sing like the way I used to and my heart still feels weird. They keep on saying that there's no emotion unlike the way I sang before.

"Unnie why don't you sing something that you feel right now?." Seo suggested.

"Yeah Sica why don't you sing something about falling in love?." yuri said.

"Yah! I'm not in love." I don't even know what's the feeling of falling in love.

"Just try it!." Yuri said. I inhaled and started playing the piano I didn't even think of a song I just started playing it.

'sashireun cheom bwasseul ttae buteo geudael joha haedago mara giga naegen cham eoryeo watdeon geojyo meonjeo yeonrak haji aneunmyeon geudael nochil kkabwa geuljareul sseugo ddobogo ji ugil banbok haetjyo (To be honest from the first time we met saying i like you was not easy for me to do if I don’t approach you first I was afraid of losing you I wrote letters and prepare small gifts for you)

gipeo jimyeon sangcheo ppunil georaneun saenggake duryeo umi apseon geon sashiri jiman ganjeoran mameuro gido hago baraetdeon sarami geudae rago nan mideoyo(if my love for you goes any deeper it would only hurt me more its true my mind is full of fear i pray with all my heart the person that i’m hoping for
i believe that person is you)

Ooh~ I’m in love Ooh~ I’m fall in love duryeobjin andeyo geudaewa hamgge ramyeon sesangeun neomu areum dabjyo (i’m in love i fall in love there’s no way around i i can’t hide my heart you’re so beautiful)

I thought I never gonna fall in love, but I’m in love Cause I wanna love you baby sashireun cheom bwasseul ttae buteo naemam sogeuro buteo geudaen pado cheoreom ilyeo deureo ontong haru jongil geudaeman tteo ullyeo(i thought i never gonna fall in love but i’m in love cause i wanna love you baby thruthfully from the first time i met you somewhere inside my heart you crashed like a strong wave you’re the only thing i think about all day)'

I stopped as I realize what am I singing..It's impossible...I looked at Yoonyul their hugging each other mouth agape.

"Unnie that's so beautiful." yoona said then hugged me. I-it's impossible..I-I love her..

------

Tiffany's POV

I was about to deliver my letter to the house of beautiful stranger when I saw Jessi standing in front of the house talking to a girl. The girl is so beautiful but the word handsome suits her more.

"Jessi?." I called her as I walked closer.

"Oh..hey.."

"Hi! I'm Moon Byul Yi Jessica Unnie's sister in law hahaha." the girl smiled as she greeted me.

"Sister in law?." I asked.

"She's a diehard fan of my sister." jessi explained.

"Hi I'm Tiffany."

"Oh Jessica unnie's girlfriend?."

"Yah shut up she's just a friend." jessica explained.

"You have a friend beside Soshi?. She must be special." the girl smiled teasingly.

"Are we going to the cafe or you'll just gonna investigate about my lovelife?." jessi rolled her eyes while moonbyul just chuckle.

"Tiffany-ssi come and join us my treat." she offered.

"I-Is it okay?." I shyly asked.

"Of course besides I wanted to get to know you more since Jessica unnie rarely have friends." she chuckled.

"Yah! I'm still here."

-----

"Caramel coffee." jessi and I both said as soon aas the waiter asked for our orders.

"Wow must be destiny." moonbyul chuckled.

"Just tell your order." jessi glared.

"Strawberry frappe please." she ordered.

"So Tiffany-ssi please have a lot of patience with Jessica unnie. She maybe difficult sometimes but she's a keeper." she said earning a hit on the head from jessica.

"I already told you she's not my girlfriend."

"But you too look good together." I blushed.

 

 

 

 

 

Short update! What will be moonbyul's role on Jeti's lovestory?....