Chapter 7

Letters

Tiffany's POV

"Come on tiff what happened on the date?." Yuri asked me. While others are waiting for my answer.

"W-We just went to her tree house and watched movies." I said shyly.

"And then?. Did she kissed you?." They asked. I blushed.

"I-I slept in the middle of the movie..." I confessed. When I woke up we are still in the truck. I was shocked when I realized that I slept on Jessi's arm while hugging her.

"What?!" they all laughed at me. I kinda feel bad though since she really exerted alot of effort but I ended up sleeping. She seems so disappointed and didn't talk to me until now.

"This hit That ice cold Michelle Pfeiffer That white gold This one, for them hood girls Them good girls Straight masterpieces Stylin', while in Livin' it up in the city Got Chucks on with Saint Laurent Gotta kiss myself I'm so pretty" I froze as I heard Jessi's voice.

"I'm too hot (hot damn) Called a police and a fireman I'm too hot (hot damn) Make a dragon wanna retire, man I'm too hot (hot damn) Say my name you know who I am I'm too hot (hot damn) Am I bad 'bout that money Break it down" Jessi sang and danced as she entered the room.

"Woah! Looking hot sica." Sooyoung said.

"Someone is extremely happy today." Sunny said in a teasing tone. I looked at Jessi confused. I mean how can she be happy when she almost kill me with her glare when I tried to talk to her earlier.

"Soojung is coming back." She said smiling. Who is Soojung?.

"Oh really when?." The girls asked excitedly.

"Next week." Jessi answered as she sat beside me.

"Jessi I'm sorry about-"

"It's okay Tiff. Let's have an ice cream date later okay?." She said sweetly. This girl is really weird.

----

Jessi and I were now at the Ice Cream Store. I ordered strawberry while Jessi ordered vanilla.

"J-jessi..Who is Soojung?." I asked her. It's bothering me since this morning I don't know why but I really wanted to know her.

"Oh! She's my sister but she lives in California but she decided to come back here in Korea." she said happily as she continued to eat her ice cream.

"oh..your sister." I sighed in relief.

"Why?are you jealous?." she asked as she leaned in closer.

"I-I'm not."

"I wanted you to be jealous though." she pouted. Wow she's cute...and what am I saying?.

"You know what Tiff I'll be honest I like you. I want you to be mine. Don't worry we'll take it slow I'm willing to wait." she hold my hand and kissed it. I blushed. I don't know what to say anymore.

----

As soon as I got home I went to my room and grab a paper and a pen.

Dear beautiful stranger,

    I know it's too sudden but I already decided not to send you letters anymore, Thanks for reading my nonsense letters and thank you for being my bestfriend for a while. I guess this is goodbye.

PS: since this might be the last letter that I will send to you I will reveal my name hahahaha

FROM: Mi Young

The reason why I'm doing this is because I already have Jessi now. Yeah I like her. I don't want any misunderstanding because of him/her. I put it in an envelope and as usual put some totoro stamp on it. I went out and run to the beautiful stranger's house. I slipped the letter in the mail box then I took some step back to fully see the mansion. This is where it all started. The night that I met Jessi. The moment I started to have hope in love and the moment I started to found my new friends.

"I guess this is goodbye huh beautiful stranger." I whispered to the air like asking it to send my message to the beautiful stranger. I was about to leave when I heard a very familiar voice I quickly hide.

'Chagaweo neomuna sokishiryeo neomuna Eebbali neomushiryeo naengmyun naengmyun naengmyun Gaseumi neomushiryeo naengmyun naengmyun naengmyun' the girl sang. I take a peek to confirm if I'm right. As soon as I saw her getting my letter from the mailbox my jaw dropped.

"J-jessica..."