Chapter 8.2

Letters

TIFFANY'S POV

"Yah Sica! Let's go to your house after school it's been a long time since we went there." Yuri said. It's my chance now to confirm everything.

"Yeah Jessi I've never been there." I said convincing her.

"Okay." she smiled.

"Jessi do you like mangoes?." I asked her. I need to investigate.

"Yeah I like them why?."

"Nothing I just want to know you better." I smiled.

----

"Jessi this is your house?!" She really lives in the strangers house. I need to act normal.

"Yeah why?." They looked at me confused.

"N-Nothing i-it's just that you said you lived in hogwarts." I reasoned out.

"But this is Hogwarts." Taeyeon said seriously. I expected them to laugh at me but they didn't.

"Huh?." I looked at them confused.

"Don't tell me you didnt see this." Yuri said as she pointed at the big Hogwarts logo carved at the wall gates. Why didn't I saw that?.

"Enough with your weirdness Tiff let's go inside." Jessi chuckled.

As soon as we entered the house/mansion my jaw dropped. I can't believe that I actually thought that this is a hunted masion it looks like a luxury hotel inside.

"Miss Jessica should I prepare some foods for your friends or just drinks?." An old man asked which I think her butler.

"Sooyoung is here butler Lee so prepare both." they both chuckled. The butler bowed and went to the kitchen. Me and Jessi sat down on the couch while others are already touring the house.

"Feel at home Tiff. You can tour the house if you want." Jessi said.

"It's okay Jessi I want to stay here."

"With me?." She lay down and put her head on my lap.

"Yeah with you." I blushed.

"So cute." she pinched my cheeks.

"You live alone here Jess?." I asked her.

"I live with my butler and with maids they are my friends. My younger sister and my parents lived in California." She explained.

"Don't you feel lonely?." I asked.

"It's kinda lonely ofcourse but Moonbyul always visits me whenever she have time. Also Wheein, Solar and Hwasa those girls really visits me alot." she explained. Oh..so that means she is the beautiful stranger.

"by the way Tiff you might not see me this thursday I need to fetch my sister at the airport." thursday?did she forgot?. We suppose to meet at thursday right?.

"oh..okay.."

----

THURSDAY, 5pm

I received a letter from the beautiful stranger two days ago she said she will wear white tshirt and she will hold a totoro balloon. I replied that I will wear pink dress. I am now here at the park looking for Jessi but she's nowhere to be seen.

"Mi young?." a voice called. I looked back and saw a beautiful girl who looks like Yoona. She's wearing white and she's holding a totoro balloon.

"J-JS?." I asked. She smiled at me.

"Yep. Jung Soojung."