Chapter 10

Letters

JESSICA'S POV

"She loves me,she loves me not." I said repeatedly as I picked off a petal of a flower one by one.

"She loves you!." Moonbyul came out of nowhere then get the flower on my hand and picked off the last petal.

"See?. She loves you. So stop worrying okay?." She smiled at me giving me assurance that everything is going to be fine. I already told Byul everything.

"If she really loves me what's the point of still sending the letters to someone she doesnt know?. Her main reason why she did that is because she's trying to find her soulmate right?."

"And she found you Unnie." she reasoned out.

"But she found Krystal too." I smiled sadly.

"Yah! Stop thinking negative things. Just believe in Tiffany unnie's love." She said then hugged me. I hugged her back trying to hold back my tears.

"Yah! Stop hugging MY SISTER!." Krystal shouted. Making Moonbyul shock and fell off the chair. I laughed at her. She always gets nervous whenever Krystal is around. Krystal on the other side gets annoyed whenever I'm with moonbyul since she thought Byul was trying to take me away from her. Yeah she's jealous. She hates it whenever Byul calls me Unnie. I stopped laughing and helped Byullie to stand.

"Unnie! Stop holding her hand. Your my Unnie okay not hers." Krystal whined.

"Ahhh so cute." Moonbyul said daydreaming. I can't help but laugh.

"What did you say Moonbyul-ssi?." krystal asked. Byul looked at me asking for help but I just shook my head. Time for revenge she always plays prank on me.

"I-i said Tiffany unnie's dress is cute." she said. Oh I didnt notice her. Maybe because she's not saying anything or maybe because she's hiding behind Krys.

"By the way Unnie please accompany Tiffany Unnie something came up. I need to go to Victoria Unnie's house." She said then gave me a peck as she glared at Moonbyul then leave.

"Oh me too Unnie something came up I need to go." Byul said I stopped her she's planning to leave me alone with tiff.

"No you're not going anywhere Moonstar." I glared at her.

"Yes I'm going somewhere Mao Mao. I'm going to ask your cousin for a date." She laughed.

"Such a player." I mumbled as I watched her leaving.

"Jessi can we talk?." Tiffany said. I nodded and slightly smiled to ease the awkwardness.

"Take a seat. Do you want any drinks?." I asked.

"No it's okay. I just really wanted to talk to you."

"Oh okay.."

"A-are you avoiding me?." She asked as she tried not to cry.

"I'm not." I suddenly feel guilty.

"Jess I'm sorry I'm not planning to hurt you. I don't have any bad intentions." She explained.

"I know.." that's all I can say.Suddenly I feel the burning sensation in my again.

"If you don't want to talk to me anymore I understand. I'll leave now. I'm really sorry Jessi." She said looking down and started to walk away. The burn gets worse feels like my heart is on fire. I can't take it anymore. I followed her and hold her wrist making her face me. I looked at her she's crying. I hugged her tightly. For some reason I feel that my heart felt relieve. Like as if hugging her was the best thing that I did. I feel her wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer. Did she feel the same way too?.

"You. You are the reason why my heart hurts and happy at the same time." I whispered not sure if she heard it clearly.