Chapter 6

Letters

TIFFANY'S POV

I don't really know what happened all I know is I got kidnapped by 4 girls which I don't really know except for Moonbyul.

"How about this?." a girl holding a white dress asked moonbyul.

"Solar unnie that's too fancy!." Moonbyul answered. They're busy looking for clothes for me to wear. Moonbyul is looking for shoes, Solar for the dress and Hwasa (I heard moonbyul called her that) for some accessories and the other one is just sitting beside me eating comfortably.

"You know what guys?. Why don't you just let her choose?. My cousin said dress her in clothes in which she's comfortable. How would we know her style when we just met her?. Let's just vote if the clothes she picked is good or not." said the one beside her name is wheein I think. Wait! cousin?! She's jessi's cousin?!. Oh well they're both weird.

"Yeah you're right. Tiffany unnie just choose whatever you like and don't worry about the money this jung here have alot of it." Moonbyul said as she wrapped her arms around wheein and pat her head lightly.

"B-but-"

"No buts just pick anything you want." she said this girl is really cute but can be really scary. Jung genes.

-----

After we bought the clothes and make me wear it. We went straight to the salon. I'm shocked to see the soshi there.

"Good job babies. Tiffany looked comfortable yet stunning in that clothes. You can all go now and play we'll take care of her." Taeyeon said as the 4 girls started to dance randomly as they exit the salon making us laugh.

"They're weird." I said.

"Yes they are now come on." yuri said and dragged me in to the salon.

"Unnie you already know what to do right?." Yoona said the girl just smiled and nodded.

-----

Wow I never expected to be this beautiful.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=95899729

"Come on Sica is waiting for you." Taeyeon smiled. As soon as we exited the salon leaning at a blue pick up truck.

http://img.ohkpop.com/2014/11/21/qfmwxo.jpg

My jaw dropped as soon as I saw Jessica. She's so beautiful.

"A truck?. Seems like this date is going to be weird yet romantic." Hyo laughed.

"Come on Tiff we're getting late." Jessi said as she opened the door for me. hopped in and said thank you she just smiled and get on the driver's seat.

"I'm so nervous that I think I'm gonna die." she said as if I wasn't there as she buckled her seat belt. I laughed at her as I buckled my seat belt.

"Let's go!." she said and then started to drive.

-----

Jessi stopped the car at the side of the beach where we can clearly see the sunset. We just stayed at the car since she said it's not actually part of her plan but she loves the sunset alot and now I know why.

"It's beautiful." I said.

"You're beautiful." I hear her say I blushed.

"I-I mean let's go." she said as she slap herself. Making me laugh. She's weird and I love it.

-----

"Jess are you sure this is the place it's so creepy in here." I said as we entered a forest I think.

"I know it's weird but trust me. I just wanted to show you something." she said. I looked at her she looks so nervous.

"W-we're here." she said. As soon as I hop off the truck my jaw dropped.

4ccd0279b55bce94c1a6a189c13b3bd5.jpg

"like it?." Jessi asked.

"Love it." I answered.

"You can go inside if you want to. I'll just arrange our things." she smiled. I nodded and toured inside the tree house.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqt0D7iBMPEzMLq_aAXGR

"cosy." I smiled I went inside. Wow I didn't knew that Jessi is so rich.

-----

After I toured the treehouse I went outside to help jessi but I just surprised to see a big screen. Jessi is at the back of the truck smiling holding a guitar. I smiled back and come closer to her. The back of the truck is full of pillows. I take off my shoes then climbed at the truck. I sat beside her.

"How was it?." she asked.

"It's so beautiful. I love it." I said and gave her an eyesmile.

"Here for you." she said as she gave me a rose."

"Thankyou." I never knew that this monster can be romantic.

"Look up.." she said I did what she said and I saw the night sky...The stars..the moon..everything is so perfect.

'The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core'
(she started singing. I really love her voice.)

'But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find

This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed
But I have loved you from the start
Oh

But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It's impossible

So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in
I'm yours to keep
And hold onto your words
'Cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight
When you're asleep

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find'

 

"You're impossible to find." she looked at me while saying those words. I feel like everything stopped. I feel like everything disappeared. Like it's just her and me. Us.