Chapter 5.2

Letters

Moonbyul's POV

"It's okay you don't need to drive me home." Tiffany Unnie said.

"Shut up besides we're almost there." Sica unnie said then continued to drive. I'm sitting at the backseat watching the two. Jessica Unnie is my bestfriend's cousin. We started to be close when I started to bother her when I met her sister, Krystal. That girl is really close to perfection that's why I like her a lot. As the time goes by I became close to Jessica Unnie we treated each other as sisters.

"We're here." Jessica Unnie said.

"Thanks Jessi and Byul." she said as she smiled. I hop off the car and opened the door for her since I saw that she's holding a lot of things.

"Thanks." She blushed.

"I hope to see you again Tiffany Unnie." I said and hugged her. I looked at Sica unnie hitting her chest lightly and looking away. CONFIRMED she's jealous hahahaha.

"Bye unnie!" I said as I went inside the car taking the front seat.

"Bye take care!" she shouted. Sica Unnie started to drive.

"Where do you want to go?. Your dorm or my house?." she asked.

"Dorm. so that you can visit Wheein." I lied. I really just wanted to talk to her. If we went to her house she'll went straight to her room for sure and leave me with Krystal although I like that I need to talk to her. Our house is 30 mins drive. I'm living with her cousin Wheein and two of our friends Hwasa and Solar.

"Good idea I see you more often than my cousin." she laughed.

"You like Tiffany Unnie don't you?." I asked making her expression change.

"I like her but not in the way your thinking." she said.

"You know what..I dont get it what's the point of denying your feelings?." I said looking at the window. She didn't answer but I know she's listening.

"You don't need to be afraid. We support you. You may not have a lot of friends but you have the real ones." I continued.

"I'm not sure if I like her that way." she finally spoke.

"You did I saw it in your eyes...The way you looked at her...The way your heart hurts whenever she's with somebody else."

"How did you-"

"Like what I've said I saw it." I said as I slowly drifted to dreamland.

-----

Tiffany's POV

"Where's Nickhun?!." One of our classmate which is also the Director of this play. I'm playing Snow white's character. The scene now is where my Prince/Nickhun is going to kiss me for me to break the curse. I still pretended to be asleep but still in panic. I heard the audience kept on asking where's the prince they need to find someone who will be the Prince. Why does he have to disappear now when he's always in practice?.

"I'll be the Prince." a familiar voice said. I don't know what's going on since my eyes are closed but I feel relieved when they found a new Prince. This play is part of our project.

"What is she doing?!." I heard people whispering.

"I may not be a prince or a knight but I hope my love is enough to break the curse." she said like she really mean it. I feel her slowly getting closer to me.

"Listen pink piggy just pretend that I kissed you already then wake up and hugged me like you're happy." she whispered. I opened my eyes and saw her face an inch away from me...thump thump thump...

"She's awake." she said. I heard people cheered. I sat up and hugged her.

"Thanks for saving me." I followed the script.

"Thanks jessi.." I whispered.

-----

I'm happy that despite of some problems the play is a huge success. They thought that what happened in the play was a twist.

"Congratulations." Soshi said as jessi gave me a bouquet of roses.

"Thankyou." I smiled.

"Thanks for saving me Jessi." I said making them tease me.

"You owe me a date." she said. Making everyone shocked specially me.

"W-what?."

"I said you owe me a date. Tomorrow at the cafe 6pm." she said then left.

"Wow finally Jessica got some courage to ask you out." yuri said still in shock.

------

Dear beautiful stranger,

         First of all I would like to say sorry for not sending you a letter these past few weeks since we're busy for our play. You know what it's a success yay!. I got asked out on a date. Should I come?. What should I wear?. If I just know you in person I might ask a help from you. Let's meet someday okay?.

FROM : Pink Lover  

------

Moonbyul's POV

"Yah! what did you guys do to Nickhun?." Jessica Unnie asked.

"We didn't do anything." We said as we gave her an innocent expression.

"I saw you guys just tell me the truth now." she said annoyed.

"We gave him a drink." WheeIn said as we tried our best not to laugh.

"What drink?." she asked.

"Water." we answered.

"What did you mix in water?." She raised an eyebrow.

"Medicine."

"For what?."

"Constipation." we laughed.

"Yah! why did you do that?." she asked as she threw pillows on us.

"We just saved your heart look it doesnt burn anymore right?." I said still laughing.

"You should thank us you also had a chance to ask tiffany unnie for a date." WheeIn said still laughing.

 

 

 

Btw, for those who didnt know moonbyul, she's a member of mamamoo. I like their songs and they're so talented that's why I decided to add them in this story.