Chapter 9

Letters

Tiffany's POV

"Yah Soojung ah! What are you doing there?." I froze as I heard Jessi's voice.

"Unnie! I found her she's here!." Soojung shouted. Jessi looked at me shocked.

"J-Jessi.." I'm lost for words.

"You know my sister Mi young-ssi?." Soojung asked confused.

"S-she's my...my.." Wait what should I call her?. She's not my girlfriend but I think we're more that friends.

"Your what?." Soojung asked waiting for my answer. I looked at Jessi she's hitting her chest again.

"She's my friend." Jessi said.

"Oh that's cool!." Krystal said in excitement. No kid it's not cool.

----

Jessica's POV

Thank god we're home. I've been stuck in an awkward moment for almost 2 hours. If I knew Tiffany was the sender of that stupid letters I wouldnt have gave it to Soojung.

FLASHBACK

That girl is weird yet cute.

"I'm home." I shouted as I entered the house.

"Goodevening Miss Jessica do you need anything?." butler Lee asked me.

"I'm hungry can you prepare some snacks for me?. I'll just go to my room to take a shower." I said and was about to go when he stopped me.

"Ah Miss Jessica someone sent you a letter." He said and gave me the letter. Maybe it's Soojung but wait she never sent me a letter she sent me letter online but not like this. I went to my room and opened the letter and read it.

Dear beautiful human,

                      Hi! I don't know what to say, ofcourse we obviously don't know each other but I just wanted to talk to someone. Do you believe in red string of fate?. Where is my soulmate?. Am I really ugly?kekeke. Why am I even asking you these questions?hahaha.. I'm sorry for bothering you I just don't have someone who will listen to my ranting hahaha.

  Have a nice day! or should I say goodnight?. Bye! from now on I'll send you letters hahahaha..

From:   Pink lover    

Oh just some bored teenager who is desperate for love. I don't know why but there's something strange in that letter that makes me smile by reading it. Red string of fate huh?. The invisible string that is tied to the little finger of those people who are destined to be with each other. It may stretch tangle but it will never break. I looked at my little finger.

"I trust you red string don't make me grow old alone."

----

I'm practicing playing my guitar when butler Lee knocked to my room and gave me a letter. She's really serious about sending me letters everyday?.

Dear beautiful human,

     Today I've met 8 goddesses. I know that I don't belong to their group since I'm not that pretty but they're so kind that they still asked me to be part of their group. One of them really looks like an angel but have a personality of a monster she kept on teasing me. She's not bullying me though she just like to bother me alot. She calls me pink piggy and I call her weird monster. I'm not fat though they're just to skinny that I looked fat when I'm with them.

     That's all for now, keep safe okay?. Eventhough I don't know you I still care for you hahahaha.

from: Pink Lover     

Weird I call Tiffany Pink piggy. Could it be Tiffany?. Nah that girl can't even finish a sentence since her korean is not that good. I like reading the letters though it feels like I'm hearing her voice while reading the letters. Creepy. I put down the letter beside me and grab my guitar what should I sing?..I just played whatever song comes to my mind.

'Every time I think I'm closer to the heart What it means to know just who I am I think I finally found a better place to start No one ever seems to understand I need to try to get to where you are Could it be you're not that far?You're the voice I hear inside my head The reason that im singing I need to find you Gotta find you You're the missing piece I need  The song inside of me I need to find you I gotta find you'

Could it be you're not that far?Yeah because you're already getting on my heart Tiffany Hwang...

----

"I wonder who is it unnie. But I'm starting to like her." Krystal said we are talking to eachother through skype right now.

"Do you like her?. Want me to send her letters?. I already like someone so you can have her I guess." I said.

"Unnie! are you sure?." she asked me excitedly.

"Ofcourse." I smiled.

"Unnie you're the best!"