Chapter 4

Letters

Dear beautiful stranger,

      Today, I met someone he's so handsome and kind. He's such a gentleman. He's our new neighbor. He said he's from Thailand and he transferred to the University meaning I'm going to see him everyday yay!. I have a crush on him hahaha.

From : Pink Lover    

------

I'm now at the entrance of the university waiting for nickhun. I'll accompany him since it's his first day here.

"Waiting for me?." Sooyeon said as soon as she saw me.

"No, I'm waiting for Nickhun."

"Who's that? your boyfriend?." I blushed. How I wish he's my boyfriend but it's impossible since his so handsome.

"Sorry for waiting Tiffany." he apologize as soon as he saw me. I looked at Sooyeon but she's already gone.

"Let's go?." Nickhun said as he smiled and carried my bag. I just nodded shyly.

-----

I've spent the whole week with Nickhun and I feel bad abandoning soshi since they are the one who helped me a lot. I'm going to the music room now since they always spent their free time there. I was about to enter the room but stopped at the door when I saw Sooyeon singing and playing the piano again while the other members are sitting on the floor watching her.

"Try it again." Taeyeon said Sooyeon just nodded.

'Tell me that you turned down the man Who asked for your hand 'Cause you're waiting for me And I know, you're gonna be away a while But I've got no plans at all to leave

And would you take away my hopes and dreams and just stay with me?

All my senses come to life While I'm stumbling home as drunk as I Have ever been and I'll never leave again 'Cause you are the only one And all my friends have gone to find Another place to let their hearts collide Just promise me, you'll always be a friend 'Cause you are the only one'

"There's still no emotion." Taeyeon said.

"Yeah and sometimes you're out of tune. What's wrong with you?. Are you sick" Yuri asked worried. I looked at Sooyeon and noticed that she's constantly rubbing and hitting her chest lightly.

"I'm feeling something strange." she said.

"What something strange?." Sunny asked.

"Here. I'm feeling something strange here."  she said as she pointed to her chest. In her heart to be exact.

"Does it hurt or just stings?." Seo asked.

"I don't know."

"I know it burns right?." yuri said smirking.

"Yeah that's the right word it burns."

"We knew it you're inlove hahahaha." Yoonyul said laughing

"What?." sooyeon asked her confused.

"The reason why your heart burns is because Tiffany unnie is not spending time with you anymore. The reason why it burns is because you're feeling emptiness. Eversince you met Tiffany unnie she filled the empty part of your heart and when she left the heart left empty again. " Yoona explained.

"If that so, what does it burn?. She should feel coldness since her heart is feeling empty right?." sunny said.

"But sica unnie is different she's an Ice Princess remember?. So its the other way around." yoona answered.

"IMPOSSIBLE! what are you saying?!." she said as she walked out the room as if she didn't saw me.

"Sooyeon!." I called her. She didn't even stopped. I run after her and blocked her way.

"What?." she asked annoyed.

"I-I'm sorry that I didn't spent time with you this past week." I said sincerely.

"You can't just ditch your friends who helped you just because you found a new friend." she said then walked away. I feel so bad it's not that I ditched them for Nickhun I just helped him to adjust. It's awkward if I asked Nickhun to join us since were all girls. That's why I did that. I didnt even know that they thought I ditched them.

-------

"Jessi..I'm sorry." I said talking to jessica. It's been days now she's still not talking to me.

"Jessi?."

"They call you Jessica. I'll call you Jessi from now on." i explained she just rolled her eyes.

"Does your heart still burns?." I asked as I noticed that she's still rubbing and hitting her chest time to time.

"Get lost. I'm composing a song I can't focus you're too loud." she said annoyed. I walked out the room upset.

"Hey Tiffany what's up?." Nickhun said as he saw me. I looked at him teary eyed.

"They're mad at me." I said. Even Taeyeon, she's not talking to me. He wiped my tears and pulled me to a hug.

"Ah!" jessi slightly screamed as she clutched to her chest.

"Jess are you okay?." I asked worried.

"Y-yeah.."