Chapter 1

Letters

Writing...Some people say that writing and reading is the best way to escape reality. When you can't say something you wanted to say write it down on a paper. Create your own story. Write down everything you wanted to happen, everything you want, EVERYTHING.

It's funny how I got addicted to writing when I actually hate it before. I already forgot when it started all I can remember is how it started...

It's already 7 in the evening and I'm bored to death. MIchelle unnie is in the living room busy entertaining her suitors. Leo oppa is on a dinner date with his girlfriend while me?. i'm stuck in this room cuddling with the bed. I never had a boyfriend or girlfriend. Yeah I'm cool with any gender because I'm DESPERATE. Argh!...Why is it that Michelle unnie is hot as hell while Leo oppa is cool as ice while me, I'm invisible as air. Maybe because I'm ugly. Yeah I'm ugly...It's not that I'm really ugly they're just too pretty that I looked ugly. Where am I when God gave Beauty and coolness?!. Oh yeah I'm right beside him donating. I'm so generous that I gave a lot. Nothing left in me. Oh well enough with my ugliness.

I opened my side drawer to get the book that Taeyeon, my best friend gave me. I have'nt read it yet. Since I'm bored might as well read it.

This book is really interesting but it's totally fiction. As if someone will really find her true love by sending a letter to some random address. Just then an idea came up on my mind. I get some paper and a pen and started writing.

Dear beautiful human,

                      Hi! I don't know what to say, ofcourse we obviously don't know each other but I just wanted to talk to someone. Do you believe in red string of fate?. Where is my soulmate?. Am I really ugly?kekeke. Why am I even asking you these questions?hahaha.. I'm sorry for bothering you I just don't have someone who will listen to my ranting hahaha.

  Have a nice day! or should I say goodnight?. Bye! from now on I'll send you letters hahahaha..

From:   Pink lover    

 After being satisfied at my letter I put it in a pink envelope and sealed it with a cute totoro sticker. I quickly change to some casual clothes and put the letter on my bag. I went downstairs and saw Michelle unnie talking to a guy.

"Where are you going?." she asked as soon as she saw me.

"Going for a walk." I simply said then walked out.

Where should I go now?.hmm..oh I know I'll just walked then look for some random house. After walking for 15 mins. a house caught my attention. A mansion to be exact. But it looks like no one lives here. Who cares?. I'm still going to put this letter on their mail box. I get my letter in my bag and quickly put it on the mailbox. I took a glance once again on the house.

"What are you doing?." a girl beside me asked. I looked at her it seems like she went out for a jog. I can't believe that wearing a tank top and a sweat pants can make you look like a goddess. This girl is really beautiful.

"hello?." she waved her hand in front of me.

"uhh..I-I'm just looking at this house." I lied.

"You're a thief arent you?." she raised an eyebrow.

"ofcourse I'm not. i'm just wandering around I'm new here." half lie half truth. she walked closer and trapped me between her and the gate. W-what is she trying to do. I'm blushing.

"You're a thief." She said still looking at me.

"I-I'm not." 

"You're a thief...You stole my heart." She whispered. My heart is beating fast. Everything seems like in slow motion. She said something then laughed. She looks more beautiful when she laugh. Is this love?. Stupid! How could I love someone that I just met?.

"Hey are you okay?. You're so weird." She said.

"I-I need to go." I said as I started to walk. I noticed that she's following me, I stopped and face her. Oops wrong move we're just inch apart from each other.

"W-what are you doing?!."

"What are YOU doing?. You're the one who turned around." She said didnt even flinch at how close we are unlike me. Noticing that we are still so close I took a step back.

"Why are you following me?." I asked. 

"Because you said you're new here. It's dangerous you know." She said without any emotion. I didnt say anything as I continued to walk. She stayed behind me and didnt asked anything but still following me. 

"We're here." I said as we reached our house.

"Oh okay. I'll be going now." She said then turned around and started to walk again.

"Wait!." I called her. She stopped then looked at me.

"What's your name?." I asked her.

"Sooyeon." She answered.

"I'm tiffany. Thanks for the walk." I smiled. She just nodded. 

"Where do you lived?." I asked. Suddenly I feel like I dont want her to leave.

"Hogwarts. I need to go now tiffany." 

"Oh..okay." after that she left. I went straight to my room and get my notebook and a pen and started to draw her. Her hair in a messy bun, her emotionless eyes, her pointy nose,her thin lips, she's wearing a tank top and a sweat pants then lastly her rubber shoes. Sooyeon. I wrote her name on the top of my drawing. I drew her because this must be a dream. It's impossible for me to met a goddess like her. She's so beautiful. Even Michelle unnie will look like a trash beside her.