Jerk

Hideout
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been over two days now since the young teen had stepped foot on the forest, but here again we see him again. Brown orbs searching everywhere for that old house, but he couldn't seem to find it. The boy was sure it was somewhere around here, it's the forest after all. There aren't houses everywhere in the forest. This time the teen wasn't running like last time or crying, he was plain curious. He knew not to go to strange places, but there was something that was bugging the teen, telling him to come back. He didn't know what though.  Ever since he came to the forest and found that small old house, and he saw the wolf. That same face kept appearing in the boys head every time he closed his eyes to sleep. But the thing that was brining him back to this forest was unknown, except for that door. Why was the house old yet the door was like new? It wasn't a normal thing to do. 

 

That day that the young teen had ran into the forest his grandma had scolded him when he came back. He was scolded for getting dirty, for being covered in dirt and leaves. For what is to say he was  happy, he was happy that he was safe, that he was back to his grandmas sanctuary. But he also didn't regret going to the forest, because he made a discovery. A spooky but interesting discovery in his mind. But threatening to another. 

 

With careful steps the boy stopped in his tracks to check around if he was near the house. He paced around in the same position to check if he maybe remembered. In a forest? The forest looks all the same. How could he distinguish anything? and plus when he found the house he had been crying his eyes out. 

 

"Did I come by here?" the boy asked himself. Tapping his chin with his index finger he decided to keep walking.  He had to find the house. Could it have been a figment of his imagination?? Could he have imagined the whole thing?

 

"NO! Thats Impossible!" the boy shouted to the forest, making the birds fly off the trees in flocks scared. Annoyed the boy kicked the dirt on the floor and huffed.  Crossing his arms the boy stopped again and looked around. The forest all looked the same, no mark no nothing that could tell him if he was near the abandoned house. The boy growled in annoyance and stomped his feet.

 

Then a rushing wind passed behind him and a harsh clank to a tree was heard. The boy turned to his side tree to see an arrow stuck to the tree. The teen freaked out and ran behind a tree. That was probably meant for him, fortunately whoever had thrown it didn't have a good aim.  Or so he thought. The young teen was about to look if anyone was there but he stopped himself as he heard rushed steps and breaking of branches and crushing leaves. Just then another arrow was thrown in his direction, closing his eyes the boy held his breath for the worst. But nothing came just a sound of wood and metal meeting. The boy opened one of his eyes and looked that the arrow had landed just above his head. Shocked the teen looked straight ahead and saw a boy about his age maybe, ready to throw another arrow at him.

 

Before the scared teen could move or even think the arrow grazed his shoulder hooking into the tree.

 

"AHHHH!" The boy screamed in pain, even if it wasn't a deep wound blood was still running down his shoulder. Straight ahead from the now crying boy stood Jonghyun. Bow and arrow in hand, a smirk playing in his lips as he watched the intruder cry in pain.  He turned around walking away until his heartstrings pulled at him. His smirk now disappearing as he heard loud sobs.  He cursed at himself for having such a soft heart and hid behind a tree to watch the kid. He watched as the blond tried stopping the blood to no avail. Once again cursing himself Jonghyun ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter