Someone dear to me

Hideout
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kibum" he said. Standing up Jonghyun looked over at the door and down to kibum.

 

"You can go now"he said pointing to the door. Kibum looked at the boy with wide eyes and rolled them tsking the boy in the action. 

 

"Im not leaving" Kibum said standing up and walking away from Jonghyun to go explore the house. The shorter boy stomped his feet, crossed his arms and followed to where the blond was going. The blond entered a small room, the color was faded and it seemed really dusty. It looked like it could collapse at any second, but there was something that caught the boys eyes. In the corner there was a stand, old but it held something on top. A picture. Kibums curiosity got the best of him, so he carefully walked to the stand, the frame seemed to be old but it was well dusted. The picture inside was more captivating. There mid body stood a beautiful young woman, brown golden long hair flowing down on her shoulders. She had a captivating smile on her lips, full of love and compassion. His eyes were big and round even if she was smiling. The twinkle in her eyes and smile made even kibum smile at the woman in the picture. 

 

"She's beautiful" Kibum murmured, but was still heard by jonghyun, whom just stood behind him watching how he looked at the picture. 

 

"Was" Jonghyun whispered. 

 

"What?" kibum asked placing the picture back and turning to Jonghyun. 

 

"She's dead" Jonghyun said brushing through kibum and picking up the frame. He smiled at the lady as he wiped the glass.  He didn't know why he had told kibum something like that, something he never had the nerve to believe in even himself.

 

"I-Im sorry" Kibum said bowing down to Jonghyun in shame. Jonghyun didn't say anything, he just placed the frame back on its place and walked out of the room. Kibum bit his bottom lip at his stupidness, even though it wasn't exactly his fault. Its not like he did anything, but he still felt bad. Murmuring a sorry to the picture he walked out of the room. He found Jonghyun bent down on the floor. 

 

"U-Uh J-Jonghyun?" He took careful steeps closer to jonghyun to only jump back screaming in terror when instead of Jonghyuns face there was the wolf that scared him last time he had come.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter