Run with me

Hideout
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"Kim Jonghyun!!! I will not repeat myself again!! Open this door for gods sake!!" Why was the light not penetrating inside? Why was it all dark? Why was everything so dark inside, no, not the room but deep inside of me?  Why am I feeling like this?    He thought to himself as a tear rolled down to the tip of his nose and disappeared in the white fluffy pillow.  His legs curled in more, hugging himself he tried to keep quiet.  His eyes closed in the dark room, his body shook, his lips trembled but no audible sound was coming out. He was tired, tired of going on like this, how was he supposed to cope with this all. 

 

"I-Im-s-s-so-rry" he whispered as another tear rolled down, his voice broken and a sob followed by it. Finally his voice was let out, losing around he crushed his pillow in his hands and threw it at the wall with a scream followed by it.  His eyes flickered and his lips trembled as loud sobs escaped his mouth, his hands fell to his side curling against the white fabric. 

 

"YAH!! JONGHYUN!!!" The noise outside didn't bother him, he wasn't paying attention to any of it, he didn't care, all he wanted was to be left in his own little place.  All he ever wanted was him. All he needed, but now it was too late. He realized it too late. 

 

The banging on the door continued until a ruffling clinging sound was heard, the sound of keys. The next moment the door was flung open, Jonghyuns step-mother rushed inside together with his father and some maids behind them. But just as they saw their sons state they didnt dare come closer, it somehow clicked something inside of them. Jonghyun stared at the dark curtains covering the light, his lips started to quiver again, his eyes became moist. Through sobs he bent over, his head fell to his knees. His step-mother ushered the maids out and closed the door behind them. She stood quietly watching her soon cry his soul out, she didn't understand why he was acting this way, why he would be crying right now if it should be something joyous. 

 

"Jong-" his father started but was cut off by his step-mother. Gesturing to him she smiled sadly and squished her husbands hand to reassure him. Coming closer she slowly sat at the edge of the bed and placed a hand on Jonghyuns back, soothing him. 

 

"Jonghyun-ah it's okay, everything is fine" she tried smiling in hopes her son would at least look at her and stop crying. 

 

"Darling please stop crying and talk to mommy, I-I know things aren't always easy, but you can always talk about it, it'll make you feel better." 

 

"T-talk?" Jonghyun repeated through hiccups. His eyes showed a small glint of light as he looked up at the closed window. Wiping his tears he looked closer, confused his step-mother tried calling to him but he ignored and kept staring. 

**************

"Jonghyun Im cold" Kibum said changing his position, I looked at him and back at the sky. Some stars twinkled brighter than others."So am I" I said my gaze still towards the stars. I heard kibum g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter