Hidden Feelings

Hideout
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun POV

 

"I'm home mother" I whispered as I opened the door. The gentleness that used to fill me inside when I used to come here regularly doesn't meet me anymore. Is it because I haven't been here for a while? But if its like that shouldn't it feel more cozy. Sighing to myself I closed the door behind myself and started walking in. Walking into the living room as I knew it I was met with a small container placed on the floor, there were other things around it too, even a letter? Marching towards it my heart started to tighten, I became uneasy but nevertheless I crouched down and picked up the small letter. The letter was neatly folded held by a rock so it wouldn't fly away, smiling at the little details I braced myself to open it. 

 

"Ok...here I go"

 

Unfolding the paper I held it with both my hands as I started to read it. 

 

'I don't know why I'm writing this...well I kinda do. keke. I have been coming, but I guess your on some sort of hunting trip or something like that because I never seem to find you. Your never home when I come, but I have brought you food, hope you like it. Are you returning soon? I will come by tomorrow again, just to check on the food, I mean just to make sure no animals have eaten it, the past days they haven't but you know  its good to make sure. Anyway hope you are okay, oh I also brought you a new health kit incase you need it. I should probably write my name at the end of this, so you know who I am.'

 

I could hear the way he was taking through his writing, I even imagined him looking away from me many times during this. Chuckling to myself I looked at the bottom of the paper, his name was neatly written at the end but then there was something else below it, but it had been erased. Although he didn't do a good job at erasing it, squinting my eyes at the paper I decided to go outside for light, hoping I could see what it had said. Once outside I squinted my eyes and placed the paper close to my face...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter