Heart Dress

Hideout
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The streets were calm, silent no noise at all, it was weird but peaceful. The sun was low, not yet set but low. The street lights shone bright, lightning the streets, the traffic lights still doing their job despite the loss of cars on its street. Red, green, yellow, red. On and on he watched, seated on the rim of the huge glassed window holding a cup on his left hand supporting it with his knee. Resting his head back he let out a puff of air and tilted his cup slightly.

 

"You can't leave the house" a scowl grew on his face as he threw the remaining of the cup on the floor, the glassed cup made a shattering sound but his gaze was still outside the window. Brining his knees to his chest he hugged them closing his eyes for a moment. He lived in a place more secluded from the city, it was like a little mountain but not he didn't live in a mountain, but to him it seemed like it. His parents owned the land, they said they didn't want people to be on their business so they made it separated but high. Like a tall building, there was still streets and lights to come but they were barely used, he loved peace but the stillness killed him. 

 

"Kim Jonghyun! What is up with this glass?" he heard the hard yet soft voice of his mom, he kept his eyes outside the window and didn't pay her any attention. 

 

"What is wrong with you!? Get up and clean this" his mother said again pointing to the glass on the floor. Jonghyun kept his eyes outside the window but said, "We have servants don't we" he saw finally that a shiny black car was at a stop sign making its way to obviously here. 

 

"Get out of those clothes, change to something nice Hyolyn is coming." His mother said not answering what he had said, of course she wouldnt she knew they had servants and with a snap of their fingers they could make them the floor. Jonghyuns eyes flickered to his mother reflection on the glass, he turned to her about to ask why the said girl was here but instead he looked back outside the window.  His mother stared at him and simply muttered "Change" and left the room. He weighed his options, he didn't want to change he felt comfortable with what he had on, but he also wanted to be presentable he is a gentlemen after all. 

 

Stretching his legs down he took a last look outside the window and leaped on his feet walking to his closet, he found the right clothe so he changed into it and fixed his hair. He applied a bit of colon and walked out of his room, just as he came out a servant was walking by, the girl smiled and bowed at him. 

"Would you clean my room please" he said smiling back, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter