Night Sky

Hideout
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kibum and I were laying down on the grass watching the sky, full of stars and one beautiful bright moon. When he asked me to have a sleepover I couldn't help but laugh, I knew he didn't want to have a sleepover just because, he wanted to because he didnt want to go home alone in the dark. Honestly I wouldn't want him to go alone either, the night forest is very dangerous. I was fine by staying with him for a night, I would just explain my father why I hadn't come home tonight. We had agreed to stay outside for a while even if the air was chill. Ive always loved to watch the night sky, it always brought peace, and beautiful memories. My mother and I used to always do this and somehow it became my favorite thing to do. 

 

"Hyung are you watching me?" kibum whispered to the sky. I looked over at him and back at the sky but I decided not to say anything. Everyone has their stories they don't want to tell and we should respect that. As much as you want to know what that small or long story is about people should really respect sometimes. I myself have stories I don't share with anyone, keeping them inside if the best thing, even if some people say otherwise I believe they stay better inside. 

 

"Jonghyun Im cold" Kibum said changing his position, I looked at him and back at the sky. Some stars twinkled brighter than others.

 

"So am I" I said my gaze still towards the stars. I heard kibum groan but I kept my gaze on the sky. He kept quiet for a while, I was gonna ask if he was okay until I felt his head fall on my harm, his arm snaking around my waist. He smiled and cozied himself closer to me, although I wouldn't admit it, it did feel more warm and cozy the cold air was still around us but the warmth of our bodies was making it slowly disappear. 

 

"I like this" I heard him whisper as I smiled at his words. Arranging myself better I let the arm he was resting on snake around his torso as his head still rested on it. My arm muscle is slowly getting cramped but I don't mind as Im not as cold anymore.  We stayed like that for a while more, I didn't mind at all. I watched the star twinkle in the sky, the moon shinning brighter reflecting on the stars. My eyes were slowly getting tired, my eyelids kept closing as I watched the sky and hear the small puffs of air kibum was letting out. I knew he wasn't completely asleep because I could feel him moving at times and he would also hold me tighter to try and keep warm, I knew that even if we were ..... like this both were still cold. I could feel him shivering I myself was shivering too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter