Uncovered

Hideout
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The truth"

 

The truth? What truth? What do you mean by the truth?  I wanted to ask, but I couldn't. His words resonated in my head, from wall to wall they bounced. I didn't know what to do, what to say, so I just looked at him with desperate eyes. Searching for something, anything, and nothing at the same time. I want him to take those words back, please take them back, I don't want to hurt you anymore by lying again. 

 

"I don't know what you are talking about" I said softly as I tried to grasp his hand again but he moved it away. It hurt me, it hurt me deep. I know Im not in the right place to feel like this but I can't help it, I can't.  His eyes looked into mine, looking for something, he then opened his mouth, his lips forming a smile, a twitching smile that I didn't want to see, I wanted to see his real smile.

 

"Yeah, you don't know."  He said nodding to himself. 

 

"Kibum, let me-" 

 

"I have to go home" he said cutting me short. With a curt nod he turned around, but I wasn't going to loose my chance again. I couldn't. 

 

It all happened so quick. One moment he was turning around to walk away from me, the next I was grabbing his hand pulling him back towards me. Then our lips were locked together. It was brief but I still felt it, but it was gone as soon as it was there. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter