'Understand'? But I don't

Hideout
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Was it rude when he thought he disliked him? Maybe, maybe not we never know. Kibum stood outside his grandmothers house watching the clouds in the sky go by. It seemed as they moved, as if they were watching you. Were they actually? What if they are?  Kibum growled and waved his hand to the clouds in annoyance. It has been about a week since their little sleepover, and a week since he had seen the said boy who lived in that little hidden place. After that day he didnt go, but the next day he went bright and early to look for the boy. To ask how he had been doing, to just simply check on the said male. But he handout found the boy in the small broken down house, there was no sing of him.  He had thought that maybe he was out for morning walks or something, morning hunts or whatever he does.  He had decided to wait of him, he waited, waited and waited. But the boy never appeared, Kibum looked around for him, in the house and even in the forest around near the house. 

 

There was no trace of him anywhere. Kibum had thought that maybe he was somewhere else exploring, because of course he himself would get really bored being all alone there in the forest house.  So he had left for the day, then the next day he hand gone a little later, hoping to find the boy. He had even bought him lunch, a nicely cooked lunch but once again the said boy was nowhere to be found. Kibum started to worry and once again set himself to search, but just like the day before he was nowhere to be seen. Kibum left him the lunch in hopes that maybe he would come home later, maybe just maybe he was in some sort of hunting trip by himself or something like that.  The next day he arrived later than the day before, thinking that his friend from the forest would arrive late today, maybe he was right. When he had arrived the food he had left was still in the same place he had left it, untouched and well wrapped. He decided to wait again, he wanted to wait, he wanted to make sure his friend was coming home. So he did, he waited, waited and waited but just like the days before Jonghyun didn't show up.  He was very worried yet mad at the same time, somehow he had started to wonder about the elder he had met,  he never really talked about himself but the picture of the woman that was inside that room, and until now he still didn't know who she was.  The elder hadn't said anything besides that she is very special to him but nothing else. 

 

He had decided to leave for that day, but he hadn't returned after that, he didn't want to come back. He couldn't go to the police and report a person missing because he had no information on him and besides the police would investigate the boys hideout in the forest, and he was pretty sure the elder wouldn't like that even if he was missing. But he should have reported it, then he would be able to find out about the boy, about his family because the police would have to contact him if they found something right?  

 

"Ugh your driving me crazy"  Kibum said to himself as he kicked his foot against the ground.  This boy he had met at the forest was mystery to him, and he had never been able to think about until now that he hadn't seen him. Why hadn't he thought of asking the boy questions before? Why didn't he ask about his father, if he had siblings, his past something, anything that would keep his mind in place. What was it about this boy that was driving him mad just to think about? 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter