Unknown world

Hideout
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ill get going then." I mumbled as I walked away. My pace was slow but steady, my arms swung from side to side as I walked away. I didn't run around because I knew he was still there, I could feel his eyes watching me. Was he watching over me? or just waiting for me to disappear? I didn't give it much thought and kept walking instead. After A while of walking I started to see the familiar faces around my neighborhood, some of them waved at me to whom I returned the gesture, but others didn't pay attention to me to which I didn't mind either. As I started to reach my grandmothers house I started to worry and walked slower. 

 

My steps slowed as I started to reach the door, I hesitated when I reached the door on weather to open it or not. After some time of thinking, walking away and walking back to the door I finally knocked. I waited, but there was no answer. I knocked again, I waited, waited but once again there was no answer. I started to worry and knocked again harder this time.  Once again there was no answer. I walked away from the door and next to the window trying to look inside, the window was covered with big pale pink like curtains so I couldn't see anything inside. I knocked on the window hard and called "MAA!" there was no answer. I knocked again but I was met by silence once again.  I panicked and rushed around the house for her window, I knocked, but once again I was met with silence. I knocked on every window hoping for some sort of sound but my hopes were left on the ground. My eyes started to water as I walked to the front door again. 

 

"Mommy!" I called with my broken voice. 

 

"Kibum darling! She left grocery shopping a while ago" my face whipped to our neighbor. An old lady was at the entrance of her doorsteps smiling towards me. I took in the information and quickly rushed away to the market. My heart was beating fast with every step I took. My mind wouldn't stop thinking of bad things that might have happened while I was gone.

 

I rushed around the people asking if they have seen my grandmother, most of them hadn't but some told me where they had seen her. My feet ran faster and faster looking for my grandmother, I bought sign of her pink knitted scarf around her shoulders. I immediately called her "Nanny!" and rushed to hug her, like a child who had lost their mother for ages. I hugged her from behind as I smiled happily that I had found her.  She stood still while I hugged her, but then went back to picking her groceries. 

 

"I'm sorry ma~ Im sorry I should have returned early" I said still hugging her, she didn't answer just kept moving to get to her groceries. I followed her with my arms still wrapped around her, she was a short delicate woman b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter