Something Special

Hideout
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some time has passed and Kibum kept coming to the forest everyday, and like always the brunette was there too. At the beginning he didnt seem to like the youngers presence much, he preferred to stay alone in the house. But kibum never payed attention to what Jonghyun said when he wanted him to leave. He would just turn his back and explore again, his favorite place had become the room with the picture on it. Jonghyun hated that he always went inside that room and stare at the woman. He didnt understand why he liked that room so much, its just like the rest of the house, if not much simpler. Kibum liked the room, Jonghyun didnt like kibum being in this room, and thats how they found each other in this position right now. Chest against chest on the floor, right at the entrance of that same room. Kibum had been standing by the entrance of the room when Jonghyun told him to not go in.

"Make me" Kibum had said as he crossed his arms around his chest.

 

"You Lit-" The elder wasn't able to finish his sentence as he tripped on his own feet bringing down the younger with him.

 

And thats how they ended up here. Their eyes were locked, like gazing inside to see their most inner secrets, but all they saw was each other. Kibum started to realize their position when Jonghyuns breath started to tickle his lips.

 

"Y-yah get off you dirty mutt" he had meant that to have come out much more louder but instead it came out the opposite. But nevertheless Jonghyun came to realization to as he sprung up and glared at kibum once he realized what the other had said.

 

"Im not dirty, or a mutt..... you dirty feline..." He had muttered the last part to himself. Kibum stood up right after him and followed the boy outside the house. The peaceful room long forgotten. Jonghyun sat down on the dirty tiles and looked up at the sky. The blond followed him too, sitting next to him but instead of looking up at the sky he looked over at the brunette. 

 

He knew Jonghyun didnt like him to be here or to go inside the room with the picture of the pretty lady, but he still did it. There was something mysterious the elder was not telling him. That one time he had asked about the picture Jonghyun had only answered "Someone dear to me" that gave him no clue whatsoever. All he could think of was that the girl could have been his girlfriend, but it looked older than Jonghyun, or maybe he was into older girls.  But in whatever place you put it he wouldn't believe she might have been his girlfriend. Maybe family since he does live alone. If he really lives alone, or if he lives here even.

 

"A picture lasts longer" Jonghyun said eyeing the younger from the side. Kibum knowing he had been caught looked down at his lap with a slight blush dancing around in his cheeks.  He didnt like it when Jonghyun made fun of him because involuntary things happened to him. Like blushing or stuttering, or not being able to say something to the elder. He hated it, so now he just stood quiet when he was caught. But what he dint know was that made Jonghyun smile inside, he even chuckled sometimes but the younger never noticed because of his inner fighting with himself.  Being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter