"What is this...feeling.."

Hideout
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Dark sky, clouds covering every little piece of sunshine that could seep through. It was perfect to be sleeping yet here I was sneaking out of the house. I tip toe silently through the halls, dark scary huge halls and into the main entrance. The door creaks slightly as I open it, biting my lower lip I try and so that it doesnt make much noise as I close it. Once the door is closed I let out a sigh of relief but still watch my step as I walk through the garden to the gate. Unlocking the steel doors I close my eyes and clasp my teeth together as I open it the slowest I can so it won't make much noise. Fortunately luck is on my side and the door doesn't make a sound, how that was possible I don't know but how it happened I don't care Im just glad I could get out. Closing the gate behind me I once again let out a relief sigh and turn around to the dark night. 

 

 

⁄⁄ ⁄‹₍⁽⁰⁻⁰⁺⁾₎◟⁄⁄ ⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄ ⁄‹₍⁽⁰⁻⁰⁺⁾₎◟⁄⁄ ⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄ ⁄‹₍⁽⁰⁻⁰⁺⁾₎◟⁄⁄ ⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄ ⁄‹₍⁽⁰⁻⁰⁺⁾₎◟⁄⁄ ⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄ ⁄‹₍⁽⁰⁻⁰⁺⁾₎◟⁄⁄ ⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄ ⁄‹₍⁽⁰⁻⁰⁺⁾₎◟⁄⁄ ⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄ ⁄‹₍⁽⁰⁻⁰⁺⁾₎◟⁄⁄ ⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄ ⁄‹₍⁽⁰⁻⁰⁺⁾₎◟⁄⁄ ⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄ ⁄‹₍⁽⁰⁻⁰⁺⁾₎◟⁄⁄ ⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄ ⁄‹₍⁽⁰⁻⁰⁺⁾₎◟⁄⁄ ⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄ ⁄

 

He takes a deep breath and jolts of the side walk of his home on to the streets with full speed. His fists clenched as he begins to run faster, his chest still and controlled, features unknown, his mouth forms a smile and a firm line at the same time. His feet are moving fast, faster and faster, he feels like giving up when he reaches the entrance of the forest but he can't, he can't give up he has to continue. His pace slows down as he intakes air into his lungs, heaving up and down and then the abdomen pain comes. He clenches his side with his hand  and rests for a few seconds close to a tree. When he feels better he takes another deep breath and his feet lunge to action again.

 

Twigs breaking as he goes by, the cool air blowing through his chestnut hair. He feels exited, joy, anticipation, he hasn't visited the small little house in some time. This has been the longest he has gone without going, he doesnt know what to expect. Has Kibum visited? Has he even thought of the house or maybe even him? Does he even remember? This thoughts kept running though his mind as he ran through the dark night.  Maybe he shouldn't have come in the first place, why was he even coming? But he had a reason, a valuable reason for it, its to keep a promise. 

 

His footsteps started to slow down as he came closer to the small crappy house. His chest started to scream for air, coming to a stop he placed his hands on either side of his hips and looked at the house with a he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter