Morning sun

Hideout
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night sky was still up when Jonghyun awoke. It wasn't night, the sky just made it seem that way. It was bright early in the morning, but the sky was still dark. He was used to waking up early, like a routine. He knew they couldn't stay longer in the house, he didnt know about kibum but he was in big trouble if he didn't get home. His body was freezing cold, even more than last night. The blond boy next to him was cold too, he could feel it, every time he shook from the cold air. Smiling sadly he rubbed the boys arm up and down to try and make it less cold. He stopped his movements and called the boys name quietly hoping to awaken the boy. He called once again as he was getting no answer from him. Kibum was still deep sleep in dream land, although he was cold he was still sleeping. It was Korea. Jonghyun gave up on trying and wake up the boy so he untagled the boys arms from his waist. Sighing he left to find something noisy. He knew where he could find one though, he kept a horn on his broken tile. Smiling evily he took the horn out of it's place and went back to the room. 

Kibum was made into a ball, covering himself from the cold that suddenly hit him harder.

Jonghyun walked closer and called him again.

"Kibum wake up" but the latter didn't make an effort to move, or open his eyes. Placing the horn next to the younger Jonghyun pressed it making a loud noise.

Kibum woke up startled rose, shock written all over his face. The sound was still resonating around his head, as if it was still there. When his senses kicked back he glared at the giggling idiot and made a dash, talking the shorter boy. Jonghyun hit the floor with a 'humph'. Kibum stragled him playfully as he grabbed the horn from the oldest hands. He pressed the horn making a loud sound, making Jonghyun cover his ears cringing. 

"Yeah it hurts right!" he retorted throwing the horn to the side and getting off the older. 

"You wouldn't wake up so it was my only option" Jonghyun answered pouting. The taller boy rolled his eyes as he took the darkness surrounding them. Then he remembered how mad his grandma was going to be because he didn't come home last night, she might think he got eaten by warewolfs or something.

Jonghyun watched the boy panicking, he snapped his fingers to get the attention of the younger. Kibum snapped his head to Jonghyun, remembering where he was.

"We need to leave...." Jonghyun said walking out of the room. Kibum was puzzled once again, he ran after the boy, once he caught up he spoke his question "we?" he asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter