Without You

Hideout
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Im sorry, so so so sorry~"  Jonghyun cried hugging the younger tighter. "I know I shouldn't even be here, that I shouldn't have come because I don't deserve you" The latter stood motionless with his eyes closed hoping this was just his imagination and that he was just hearing things. 

"Kibum, I love you" just hearing things, he had to be. He wouldn't be able to take it. "I realized it too late, all those times we spent together, that little tug in my heart, how could I be so stupid" just hearing things.  "I wanted to hold you so bad, but I couldn't" let this be just a dream. "I-I realized then, whenever you weren't by my side how much I missed you, how I craved for you to be next to me. But you weren't there."

"Kibum I realized this too late, I was afraid" tears started to roll down his cheeks, "Afraid of what I was feeling. With just a glance from you my heart started to jump, my eyes would jump everywhere but when you weren't looking they were fixed on you." The stillness from the younger was getting him more nervous and scared. 

"I....Kibum-" letting go of the embrace he took a step back and looked at the younger whom was still as a rock. Slowly his gaze rose up to meet Jonghyuns, "I-" silencing with a finger to his mouth Jonghyun said, "-Please, just hold me for a minute" and embraced him again. "Just a minute and ill leave" he said softly closing his eyes taking in the sweet cotton candy smell of the younger. 

"Jong-"

"Please" silently kibum closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around him. 

 

(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू) 

 

His steps were slow and heavy, with each step he took it felt like he was falling down. His arms swinging by his side, his head down and million of things going through his eyes. There were no words to explain how he feels, opening the door to his mothers old room he looked inside, but this time he couldn't smile. He saw the first day they met here, when Kibum walked in here without his permission, the day that things started to change for him. From the beginning he should have seen, but he couldn't, he was blind. Blinded by this stupid world, by the rules, by the distaste of this world.

 

"Mom" jonghyun called kneeling down to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter