Deep Inside

Hideout
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Deep in the forest branches were heard being crushed, if you looked close you'd see its a teenager running faster than one normally could. He runs fast with his eyes half closed half opened. Tears are running down his cheeks and new ones are forming, following the path the other ones went. The teen runs as if his life depends on it, until he falls. His body hits the ground harshly, he howls from the pain as he rushes back up and starts running again. He runs, stumbling but the teen keeps on running. He brushes his tears once in a while but keeps running, until he falls again but this time something caught his attention. Before his eyes is a small shabby house. The teen knew better than to go to strange places, but he was already in the forest. He dusted himself as he walked to the house, the house was nothing more destroyed, abandoned. The teen stared at the house then at the door. The door was precious compared to the house. It was a glassed door, he brushed his fingers on the glass. The young boy without rethinking it rushed inside the house, he didn't even check if there was anyone in the house as he crouched down in a corner and once again let out his tears with loud cries. 

 

In another corner of the house stood a shocked teen. He watched the small figure let his tears out. The boy was covered with dirt and leaves all over himself. He was holding a pocket knife in his hands as he got closer to the crying boy. He took light steps but unfortunately the floor was to old.

 

The floor gave a loud creak and the crying boy shot his head up. He looked all over the house but saw nothing.  He stood up scared and examined the house once again. 

 

"Hello" he cried. He cleaned h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter