What is the truth?

I want you

leeteuk sofly opened his eyes. he looked aroung his environment. he sighed and sat up. "heechul please get out." 

"why should i? look i just want to talk."

"at 2:67 in the morning? god you've been knocking on my door since for god knows when?"

"oh so you knew about that?" leeteuk didn't know what to say so he stayed quiet looking anywhere in the room but heechul.

"why don't you look at me?" heechul grabbed leeteuk by the chin making him face him. leeteuk his tongue and pulled heechul's hand back. " look can we talk another day?" leeteuk said annoid and angry

heechul grabbed leeteuk from the coller of his shirt and looked deep in his eyes. "leeteuk.. i want you back, where's our friendship? why do you hate me!?

leeteuk pulled away from the clutches of heechul. Leeteuk didn't answer anything from heechul. he just stared right into his eyes. 

to heechul being with leeteuk was  once been the most important thing in the world. but now..he felt hated...despised almost. leeteuk continued staring then he laid back into bed. heechul let out the breath he was holding in. he thought leeteuk would do somethig to him. so heechul left the room without another word.

______________________________________

Next morning heechul who didn't get much sleep (but slept anyway) continued sleeping until ryeowook knocked on the door. heechul was tired, confused, irritated, and very angry so when he looked at ryeowook standing in the door way he made sure to give him a good glare. when ryeowook closed the door heechul tried to catch sleep again but flashes of memory from last night began to get buried under his brain. he groaned. it was tiring very tiring. he wanted to know already! he didn't want to be no dectective!

Leeteuk smiles at other members, he is playful with them, treats them nice like nothing is happening but when it comes to heechul he frowns and gives him cold treatment. like if heechul remineded leeteuk of something bad.

____________________________________ 12:45______________________________________

Heechul got up from his bed into the messy hallway. probably them playing. he thougth. he turned the corner and opened the kitchen door. he saw leeteuk sitting on a wooden chair reading a book. he had placed a two more books on the wooden table. heechul found himself missing the way leeteuk would smile at him. 

Leeteuk looked up from his book to heechul. of course his smile faded away and he stared at heechul again. he grabbed his book got up to leave. when he was almost about to leave, heechul stopped him. "wait! i'll go you just stay." heechul quickly grabbed a apple gave one more glance at leeteuk before disappearing fast. 

Heechul locked the door leaning down on it sliding down on the floor. his heart hurted, he didn't know what to do. it's not regular for someone to be hated as much, especially by someone you cared about. how could he deal with being hated his whole life with that person? he threw the apple across the room burying his head on his knees.

~~~*~*~**~*~~~~~~*~*~*~*~*~*

Leeteuk was left alone staring at the door that heechul ran to. he felt uneasy about what he was doing. it was all well planned out but as the action goes in place heechul just seems to amaze leeteuk. he said he wanted you back! he thought but he wanted heechul to seperate himsleft from him. he didn't want to hurt heechul in the process but what else could he do? he didn't want heechul to know, he didn't want to let anybody know," no one." he said sitting back down.

~~*~*~*~**~*~~*~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next day when leeteuk awoke he found eunhyuk and shindong having an eating contest. to see who can stuff the most. shindong had to struggle while eunhyunk kept and kept putting food in his mouth. honestly leeteuk thought that eunhyuk would choke since he was putting so much effort while shindong who did give his effort at the beginning is now staring at the TV. 

"hey you okay?" sungmin interrupted leeteuk's thoughts, leeteuk smiled and said.

"i'm okay better than ever." he lied.

"are you sure? seems to me like you've never been worse." sungmin said half serious and worried. 

Leeteuk took sungmin's words to thought before answering. he thought about an appropriate answer to a sure sungmin he was alright. when heechul entered the room. heechul didn't admired the playful atmosphere espicially not in the morning or when he's grumpy. heechul and leeteuk's eyes met and they stared at each other again when leeteuk decided to ignore heechul again. he patted sungmin in the head. sungmin looked at leeteuk confused and then he turned to look up at heechul for an explanation but shrugged off instead. leeteuk then started to hug sungmin tight and long enough for heechul to sit and roll his eyes and for kyuhyun to stare cautiously. leeteuk  let go of sungmin and caressed his shoulders. kyuhyun walked all the way to leeteuk to slap his hands away from sungmin.


"oops, sorry my hand's slipped." kyuhyun said annoid. leeteuk tripped kyuhyun on the floor." oops, my leg moved on it's own." leeteuk said with a mocking voice and a smile. sungmin left with kyuhyun before this situatuin gets worse. leeteuk didn't hesitate to grab his next victim. shindong. who was still staring at the TV eating potato chips.

"mmn." was the sound that came out of shindong while leeteuk hugged him tight from behind.

Leeteuk was going around hugging everyone but heechul. which caused heechul to explode of anger. he got up from his seat, walked up to leeteuk, shoved whoever he was holding. 

"YA! YOU CAN STOP ACTING YOU BASTARD!!!"

~`*~*~*~*~~~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*

HERE IT IS EVERYONE. HEECHUL WILL STUR UP SOME DRAMA.

anyway as always i hope someone enjoyed this

and have a nice day~^^