First things first

I want you

Kim Heechul the fair milky skin....Will you marry me?

"uh heechul if you can hear me it's kyuhyun and i'd like you to stop smiling like the cheshire cat please. it's very..uh disturbing."

"Kyuhyun we're getting married!!!" heechul said for the thousandth time. He was jumping up and down from his bed. Kyuhyun on the other hand walked in for some socks and he never made it out again. "Please heechul~ my baby boo is waiting for me~ let meh go"

"We're getting married!" Heechul jumped again. 

"you know you might break that bed."

"we're getting married."

"you're gonna fall"

"we're getting married."

"Kim heechul"

"woo!"

"(sigh) i give up on you." Kyuhyun continued reading or rather looking at some pictures from a magazine that he found in heechul's drawer. Heechul stopped jumping and looked at kyuhyun with curiosity, he got closer to him making him feel uncomfortable. "uh heechul i'm trying to read without you breathing on my neck." kyuhyun said and heechul moved besides him and glaring at him. He glared until kyuhyun felt more uncomfortable and gave up. "what you want heechul" 

"I want to ask a personal question, can i?"

"No i won't teach you how to have on your honeymoon"

"............."

".............."

(laughs uncontrollably) HAHAHAHAHAH OH !"

"That's not what you wanted ask  was it?"

"OH YOU LOST IT KYU! you just made my day" 

"hehe...u huh"

"(stops laughing and gives a serious stare) kyu we're both older than you. we know more tricks than you could ever know"

Kyuhyun opens his mouth as to say something. but holds it instead and continues reading. after a while of thinking he finally said "you can't say that if you haven't seen us" 

"(smiles) (chuckles) (laughs uncontrollably)" 

"if that's all i'd like to go now."

"no wait! my question. if you and sungmin have been at it for 4 years. how come ya'll never decided to..."

"marry?"

(nods)

"maybe that's because....." 

"because what?"

"uhhhhhhhh"

"what? what?"

"well.."

"kyu now."

"we're married"

(chokes and falls) 

"you okay? i won't pick you up though"

"how come-"

"no one never knew? it was in secret." 

Heechul took a moment to think and smirked. suddenly someone knocked on the door. Heechul thought it was Leeteuk so he opened the door almost immediately. 

"Lee- oh it's you"

"nice to see you too." Ryeowook forced his way inside the room. "I didn't say you can come in" heechul told ryeowook but he only shrugged it off. "what's going on?" ryeowook asked both kyuhyun and heechul. "nothing!" both said too suspiciously. 

"where's leeteuk?"

"mall!" (heechul) "park" (kyuhyun)

"see? ya'll hiding something from me. kyu said he was at the park and you said he was at the mall. leeteuk can't be two places at once"

"it's none of your damn business anyway" ( Heechul )

"yo hyung calm down." kyuhyun tried to calm heechul from attacking then he turned to ryeowook. "look leeteuk said he's going to the mall and then to the park to relax a bit. i don't know which one he's at right now okay?"

"I don't buy it" ryeowook said crossing his arms. "he was supposed to help me the other and he promised me today."

"guess he forgot about you smart " (heechul) 

Ryeowook walked slowly around heechul's bed and grabbed two pillows throwing each one at them. then causing heechul to get angry. "What the hell?!" heechul said ready to throw something back but kyuhyun stopped him. "excuse me" ryeowook said to grab their attention. he walked towards the red face heechul and the worried kyuhyun before smirking. "you don't deserve my help you know" ryeowook said causing heechul to once again fight kyuhyun for his freedom. "stop heechul! hold on! ryeowook, what do you mean help?" 

"wedding preparations of course." he said. both kyuhyun and heechul froze in their spots looking at ryeowook up and down. "what wedding?" kyuhyun asked. "don't act dumb with me. leeteuk told me you're getting married and told me to help. so that's why i'm here, heechul you prefer a wedding dress or a tuxedo?" 

"ya! tuxedo of course. wait why do i need you? and why do you help me anyway?!"

"cause my friend. no.1 i just can and no.2 leeteuk promised me to get siwon from hating me."

"siwon doesn't hate you" (kyuhyun) 

"then why does he attack me with a broom?"

"because he l- blah blah i bee stung my tongue."

"there are no bee's in this room kyuhyun." (ryeowook)

"why does siwon attack me? do you know kyuhyun? heechul?" (ryeowook) kyuhyun looks to floor and pretends to be interested in the designs on heechul's curtains. the curtains were dark purple with black moroccan patterns over it. on the other hand Heechul was too busy looking at himself in the mirror. they both pretended not to hear ryeowook's cries until he changed the topic. "fine! ya'll don't want to tell me i'll find out myself. anyway back to the wedd-" heechul ran to ryeowook and covered his mouth. "don't say wedding out loud!" heechul whispered and ryeowook nodded. "ahem. then what would you call it?"

"just call it wedding but whisper it!" 

"okay whatever back to the (whispers wedding)"

"you'll wear a black tuxedo. and-"

"how bout if i want it red?"

"heechul i think that's up to me to decide"

"no you decide if i want something and suggest it to me. it's my wedding and i want red."

"no it's both your weddings and leeteuk wanted to do a yin and yang wedding kinda theme-ish  i-i don't really know hows that gonna work."

"why the hell would he want a yin yang theme!?

"i don't know he said he wanted to show people that you were  inseparable!"

"aww that's sweet~ oh dear leeteuk you're so cute! cute! cute!" (heechul)

"but no. tell him to change it. i want a red tuxedo" (heechul) 

"i don't know where he is"

"call em"

"he said not to call!
 

"aishh so frustrating! wait where's kyuhyun?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PARK

Kyuhyun side.

"my honey bun sungmin. would you like me to feed you strawberry with chocolate on top on our romantic picnic?" 

"why yes but i think i prefer for you to feed me it with your lips first. (giggles)" sungmin said blushing uncontrollably.

"if you say so, i can't argue with that."  

Sungmin and kyuhyun both shared  a kiss with the strawberry and ate it before kissing again in an empty park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ryeowook just do that what i tell you! go to the park you'll find him."

"but-"

"please, it's my wedding"

"but-(sigh) fine i'll see what i can do. aish the things i have to do in order to not be attacked by siwon." ryeowook walked towards the door with his shoulders sagging. when he opened the door he was face to face with siwon. "siwon-!"  ryeowook wanted to go inside but was afraid of moving, this time he didn't have the teddy dog so he should be safe. siwon was once again wearing a black cape (looking like a reaper) siwon pulled something from the black cape and gave it to ryeowook. it was two roses, a red rose on the right hand and a black one the the left. "uh....." ryeowook laid the unlucky rose on the floor.  he believed it was bad luck. 

Ryeowook went to the park and searched for leeteuk everywhere until he found him sitting down on the bench with shopping bags. "hyung you gonna have to send those back"

"what?"

"the yin yang bags only and the black tuxedo for heechul."

"what? why?"

"heechul doesn't want it, he wants a red tuxedo."

"what? oh man!"

"sorry"

"fine then, ask if he wants a blue one. will do smurf"

"(laughs)"

"why you laughing?"

"oh you just need advise." ryeowook said sitting down next to his hyung. he breathed in and out before speaking. he was thinking on what to say to make sure his hyung understood. "hyung...i think that instead of creating a flashy wedding or a cute wedding why don't you just do a wedding where you're happy of being with the one you love." 

(raises eyebrow)

"uh what i meant to say, fill it with the things, uh  the things you both love! you know you like pizza and heechul likes hamburgers than fill one side with pizza and another side hamburger. if heechul wants to wear a red tuxedo well then let em and if you want a smurf tuxedo (laughs) then wear it!" 

"...........your advise is insane....."

"sorry"

"but i'll use it (laughs)"

"(laughs)

~~~~

*ring*

"hello?"

"yes heechul? leeteuk said you can wear that red tuxedo"

"good. i knew he would let me"

"but he is going to wear a smurf tuxedo"

"a what?"

"a smurf tuxedo"

"no tell him-"

"sorry hyung but leeteuk knew you would freak so he told me to hang up once before you tell me something anyway bye!"

"RYEOWOOK!!" 

beep--- beep-- beep-- beep---

~~~~~~~~~~ TIME SKIP~~~~

After endless search for wedding supplies, heechul bossing around, ryeowook working hard and getting chased by siwon, it was now time to confess to the members

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"what's this about?"

"i don't know, they just asked us to sit here in the living room" 

All of the super junior members sat in a circle on the living room staring at leeteuk and heechul. they we're waiting to hear what they had to say. 

"truly you all are special to me." (heechul)

"okay what you want heechul, i ain't giving more than $20" Eunhyuk said and they all laughed. heechul looked down to his toes and then at leeteuk. leeteuk smiled and heechul looked back at the crowd who we're now silent, he looked at ryeowook,sungmin, and kyuhyun who supported by telling him to continue. heechul sighed and grabbed a chair to sit. "this is very important eunhyuk so i suggest you all to be quiet for a while."  leeteuk saw that it is not easy for heechul to speak so he also grabbed a chair to sit. he smiled at heechul 'that it's gonna be alright' and began to speak himself.

" we have something important to say, all of you are like my brothers and i thought that you deserve to know. some may not be okay with this and some may surprisingly be okay with this but no matter your reactions. you won't stop us." leeteuk said the last part staring in heechul's eyes." so, (sigh) heechul i-i, me and heechul are both in love with each other and we want to be together uh-" 

leeteuk stopped speaking when most of the members had their mouths hanging and their eyes wide. neither heechul nor leeteuk felt like they wanted to continue. this was what leeteuk was afraid of , that the members won't look at him as a leader, that s won't treat him the same, that s would want to quit, that s would hate him. heechul too felt that he was scared and that leeteuk is more afraid so he squeezed his hand tight letting him know he was not alone. neither heechul nor leeteuk wanted to look at the crowd. Everything was silent

Suddenly Sungmin and kyuhyun stood up and walked to where leeteuk and heechul we're sitting. they stood in front of them and began to speak. "super junior members, i want to let ya'll know that they aren't the only ones who love each other. I Cho Kyuhyun say that i'm madly in love with lee sungmin." kyuhyun looked down at sungmin who was holding his arm and was extremely blushing. leeteuk and heechul raised their heads and thanked them for their braveness. then sungmin started to speak. "we fell in love 4 years ago and in 3 years  we got married without any one of you knowing."

The members we're just frowning as they heard each one speak their stories. after they told their story, the couples awaited for the audience response which was complete silence and frowns. neither one felt like saying what they thought until eunhyuk stood up from the floor with a face the couples claim mad and a shamed. "you! like each other? and you got married in secret without telling me or any one of them!?" 

"I only got to say one thing to you shameless people!" eunhyuk got closer to the couples and looked down on them with an angry glare. "you should be a shamed of yourselves! how can you no tell anyone! do you know what great party your wedding would be if i was there?" the couples looked at eunhyuk confused. "huh?"

"your wedding! kyu your wedding! it wasn't fun without us right SUJU!?"

The couples looked behind eunhyuk to see that most members were smiling and we're raising their hands. shindong stood up. " i say congratulations and that we're going to crash the teukchul wedding" he said smiling and clapping his hands. heechul smiled in relief, he never felt his heart hurt so bad except for the day leeteuk said he loved someone else. and leeteuk was smiling but a tear rolled out of his eye, he was really scared of losing his second family. "hug it out!" ryeowook yelled from the back and all the members stood up running towards the couples. they we're hugging each other tightly with leeteuk crying. except ryeowook, ryeowook was going to run and hug but siwon reached and hugged him before he could make it. 

"uh siwon the hug is over there!" 

~~~~~~Author-nim~~~

HEy everyone long time no see.^^    " long time no see, long time no see, l-long time no see!"< guess that song here's  a hint. D__M _A D_ heheheh good luck

1) PSSST i gotta secret! something strange will happen to ryeowook on the last wedding! can you guess what?

2) I've already warned you something bad will happen to the couple it will contain violence and death. "READ AT YOUR OWN RISK" and yes it may have been siwon and ryeowook's fault for the wedding's tragedy! caused by an unlucky black rose. but who knows maybe it was meant to happen BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAh

LATER GU8TERS ^^