Heechul

I want you

Hello it's been a long time since i haven't updated and i read a few chapters back and i feel like i progressed in writing since then.

" I want you" is actually my first published book so it is obvious that i was a writing fetus back then so let's see how much i progressed. Also one more thing, this is a short chapter warning since i can't do much with heechul at the moment. Please enjoy, comment...vote?

" You think it's time?"

" Yeah it's time."

" But...what if he recognizes me?"

" Recognize you? Are you kidding me? Look at yourself! Trust me he won't be able to tell the difference."

" If you say so..."

" I know so. You're gonna be fine."

" Okay. And what about him?"

" Him?"

Footsteps become closer to me.

" Maybe we should just kill him. You know, throw him in the ocean or something like that." A guy with a grave voice said and i tried to wake up, to open my eyelids but i couldn't. I try to move my hands and feet but i couldn't either and now panic is rising when i notice i can't move anything! I wasn't in control of my body. I felt my hair being pulled and i wanted to scream because it hurt, my head hurts but nothing came out from my sore throat.

" Don't do that! you never know if we might need him later." A voice that sounded like mine spoke and i felt almost immediately the pressure on my head drop.

" Relax hon i was just kidding."

" Well you better have. I think it's time for me to go."

" Where to?"

" Do you really need to know? (sigh) I'm going to buy clothes. Did you get this guy-Heechul's clothing size?" The person asked. ' My clothes size?! Why the hell do they need my size for? I really need to move and open my eyes. It's been i don't know how long but i think that by now they would start to let roam around their territory or at least stop knocking me out with alcohol. " Yeah i did. I wrote it down for you. Here" I hear a lot of shuffling, like a paper being passed down and i start to actually move my finger. ' Great now i think i can move' I slowly open my eyes quietly wincing at the pain in my eyes due to that little lightbulb.

" Thanks." I hear my own voice say....Except i didn't say anything! I can't even move my own tongue!

With great and strong effort I look up at that person and i see a familiar figure with the same hair length as mine but i couldn't continue to examine that person because he walked away along with the familiar buff man named gunchul i think i-i don't remember plus my eyes were giving up on me. He helped kidnap me from my marriage. I couldn't go on without thinking about my beloved Leeteuk. And this , Angel whats her name didn't plan on telling me if leeteuk was alive or not but one day i overheard her talking about him. I'm glad my leeteuk is alive but now more than ever i need him. I need his warmth to consume me and i need those sweet pecks back, I want him back. I need to know he's alright.

When i heard the usual metal door slam and echo, i opened my eyes fully, knowing that they had taken the rusty old lamp and that i'd be surrounded in darkness again. It's been a long time since i saw the sunlight. This place is like or is a cave, smelling dirty and i've been hearing a lot of rats lately, Still for the 1031 time i shuffle around trying to untie the rope that got me tied to this stupid, stinking chair! I always hope that they would forget to tie the rope hard but to my disappointment the rope was tied pretty good like always. I feel so tired....so hungry... and i need a bath very badly....I need leeteuk very badly....I need my life back. If i'm gonna continue this until they decide  that ' i'm no longer important ' I'd rather die now. It was good living until it lasted. Obviously I don't have nothing to do so the best opinion that is close to dying is actually sleeping. It's what i do everyday now so that i won't have to see my misery any longer. " my life " I mutter to myself and begin rocking myself to sleep.