And then another mystery

I want you

 WARNING THERE IS A KISS SCENE

Everyone in the living room was staring at heechul ready to hear what he'll say next. leeteuk wasn't. he didn't want the members to know what has been going on between them because he knows they'll start asking questions and being nosy.

"what the hell is wrong with you?" heechul continued. "one second we'-" heechul was cut off as leeteuk already stood from the floor and covered heechul's mouth. leeteuk then dragged him out of the living room, while heechul tried to fight for freedom. after they turned the corner leeteuk decided to let go of heechul. heechul gave a warning look.

"if you ever touch me like that again I'll." heechul let out frustrated. who was leeteuk to do whatever he wanted with him. heechul crossed his arms waiting for what leeteuk had to say. 

"look, why don't you just calm down? you didn't have to--."

"calm down? you're here making me insane and i have to calm down? 

"well.."

leeteuk didn't know what to say to this. heechul let out a sigh

leeteuk really didn't know what to say to heechul, to himself. he didn't know how to fix a mess when  pressured. so instead without thinking he raised his hands to grab heechul. to comfort him, to tell him so bad how he feels. but heechul smacked it away. 

heechul gave him a threatening glare. "are you joking?" he scoffed. then turned to go to his room. but leeteuk didn't want heechul to leave. i don't want you to leave me!

leeteuk ran to grab heechul's hand. and before heechul could smack it away again he flung heechul close to his chest.  hugging him tight. 

their hearts began to burst in their chest. heechul was blushing and was starting to experience what it felt like again to be hugged by leeteuk then he remembered that he was still mad and his plan to not give up easily. so he tried to push leeteuk away but he was too strong. 

leeteuk felt heechul try to push him away. all leeteuk could think about was please don't leave me
i'm sorry, don't leave. don't leave. don't leave!
 until it slipped his mouth. "don't leave"

"bwo?" heechul said. leeteuk's heart beated faster. heechul wasn't supposed to hear that! leeteuk found the confidence to say it again.

he moved heechul from his chest still holding his shoulders. heechul was looking down at the floor  so leeteuk moved his hand to heechul's chin. and looked into his eyes

"i said.... don't go." leeteuk said sincerely. and pushed heechul into a kiss on the lips. leeteuk kept moving his lips desperately hoping that heechul would finally show any emotion. then heechul started moving in the same rhythm. heechul raised his fingers to leeteuk's hair caressing him slowly and his other hand to hold leeteuk tight on the shirt. leeteuk was still holding heechul tight afraid to let go. he started to relax pushing heechul against the wall.  moving his head still un breaking  the kiss.

then he pulled away to catch their breaths. to leeteuk this could be the best dream. but he had to wake up. he worked so hard to push heechul away but look at what he did already. ruined everything. now they become even closer by sharing a passionate kiss. but shouldn't he be happy? he didn't creep heechul like he thought he would. heechul didn't think it was disguasting. leeteuk thought that if he was to reveal his true feelings that heechul would not want to see him anymore, that heechul would be disgusted at him. but here he is in front of him wanting more. but what about the members? leeteuk thought and immediately left to his room. leaving heechul confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i know not good at describing a kiss but hey ya'll know what a kiss is. i'm sorry the chap is short but i'm running out of ideas. thx for reading and have a very nice day^^