When i deny it

I want you

I have an announcement! earlier on a chapter i wrote donghae instead of kyuhyun. i will admit that i mixed their names be accident. i am very sorry~~ 
also about that picture. Me: uh leeteuk oppa you don't have to put that shirt on.

you: yeah i agree ___________________________________________________________________________________

~~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* A week past~*~*~~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~

LEETEUK POV

I guess i was happy that heechul has finally left me alone like i wanted but lately i have been empty. like if i got no purpose to live. when a see heechul i always feel like breathing long and hard. i am always bored tagging along to what everyone is doing.

"HYUNG!!!."

Oh ! what the ? leeteuk spat as he was scared less by ryeowook. "what do want? you scared the out of me."

"Sorry hyung but you must come with me." ryeowook pulled onto leeteuk's arm taking him to his room. and laying him on the bed. "hyung please sleep because we're going somewhere tomorrow." ryeowook was very excited."we're going to the amusement park and you're going to drive us!" he said laughing. leeteuk rolled his eyes. he didn't want to go anywhere but the dorm. but why? wasn't he happy?.

"Earth to hyung." ryeowook said with a bored face." i've been standing here for the last 5 minutes what are you thinking about?" heechul. i was thinking about heechul damnit!. ryeowook continued "buying us ice cream? which ride you're going to take? ohhh i got it! you're going to buy a pony!." ryeowook said. it's like he never been to an amusement park he always gets like this. it made leeteuk happy.

"Yeah.. thats exactly what i was thinking about."

"I knew it." ryeowook said winking and left the room.

Leeteuk sighed and laid himself in bed. trying to catch his sleep. will heechul come? ....woah what are you thinking? who cares?! i care. no you dont?! you're happy. no i'm not! i miss him. you're just fine. i miss him!. i miss him!. you did what you had to do!. i miss him!. i love himleeteuk finally fell asleep.

I woke up on my bed. it was 2 am. i heard a soft knock. who is it at this time? could it be ryeowook? i bet he was so excited he couldn't sleep. i bet he was jumping up and down his bed. i got up to open the door only to see heechul.

"h-heechul?" he was staring at me with seductive eyes. he had a red shirt, the shirt was a see-through and it let me see his chest. i guess i had my mouth open because he closed my mouth with his hand making me feel tingly. lord help me! can't breathe. my heart was beating to fast for it's own good and my cheeks we're getting hot! i breathed as fast as i could trying not to faint. heechul slid his hand from my cheek to my neck, from my neck to my chest. with his hand he pushed me on the bed and sat on my lap. lord have mercy. and why was he carrying a whip?

Heechul smirked even more. "oh god i missed you." i said. heechul only smiled in response. then i couldn't hold it anymore. i violently pushed him into a kiss. holding him on the hair. we both fell on the floor but that didn't stop me from trying to tear that shirt off. then he pulled my head up to say something. but i didn't let him. i pushed harder on to his lips and he let me in. a favored every part of his mouth but it didn't taste like anything. he pulled me again.

"hyung!!" he screamed. god he was pretty, but why didn't i taste anything and why did he sound like ryeowook?!

"HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!"

I woke up and i saw ryeowook under me. he was terrified and pushed me away. "ryeowook? where is heechul?"

"ew hyung! you almost kissed me and all you're thinking about is where is heechul? you y man you literally attacked me!" ryeowook said standing up and leaving the room making an X on his chest. but it was heechul. i thought. "wait ryeowook!!"

Ryeowook was stomping-running away screaming. what will the members think of this? and why for god sakes was ryeowook in the room.!!! !! i was chasing him for about a minute when i heard something.

"oh! you guys playing catch without me?" i heard a voice behind me. me and ryeowook looked behind seeing eunhyuk catching up to us. "yay this is fun!" he said. ryeowook just looked at me and eunhyuk like we we're maniacs. he kept running." NOOOOOOOO SHIIIIEEEEEEEEET!" he screamed to god. i was panting now but i need to apologize. soon enough some of the members joined us in the run. and ryeowook looked back even more scared. he was so scared that he hopped his way, jumping and crashing to everything. siwon took the lead and ran after him laughing like a maniac with a broom in his hands. this scared not only ryeowook but the rest of us. what the hell was he planning to do with that broom?

"RYEOWOOK WATCH OUT!!!" someone said behind me when ryeowook got tangled on something and fell. i stopped running and move to the side to catch my breath. geez what is this? if i felt so sorry for ryeowook before, well imagine how am now looking at the members on top of him. there we're so many on top that ryeowook was buried. R.I.P

For once i finally laughed. ever since i was parted with heechul now he is the one ignoring me. the members got up and went to doing something like if nothing had happened. ryeowook was on the grass groaning in pain, eunhyuk was jumping up and down saying let's do it again! let's do it again! and siwon the creepy man was staring at ryeowook with the broom in his hands. like a reaper. okay this is crazy, must be a dream. there's only one way to find out. i head by the nearest tree, hold it tight and slam my head into it.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaah" i hissed at the pain. "!" i had my hands on my forehead and i turned around to see an old lady next to me. she was carrying a stick and was looking at me with her eyes and mouth open all the way. she noticed i was looking at her so she looked away and walked on a faster pace looking behind her. damn.

i grabbed ryeowook and took him behind the house. "sorry ryeowook for earlier i was having a dream. a good-bad dream." i finally said to him. he nodded and said "okay! now drive us." he handed me the car keys. "wait til i get ready" i said. ryeowook smiled and left.

"................."

*sigh*

~~*~~~~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~~~~*~*

hey everyone! i told you i'm make it up to you! what do you think? great! awesome! boring! stupid!?

hope not i just hoped you enjoy'd it like me!