Finale

I want you

Okay my fellow readers or as I like to call you, Chicken tenders and potatoes. The story has come to an end and this is the last chapter~ (TT^TT )

Not only that but it's the worst and shortest ending ever! It's like really short! so be warned.

~0~ ~0~ ~0~ ~0~

When I open my eyes all I see is white. My eyes hurt and so does my body. I feel myself being moved or carried like if i was floating. I open my eyes again this time trying to resist the pain. I view someone on my side who looks like Leeteuk. No that can't be Leeteuk! His hair is all messed and his eyes looks red from crying. My view from him gets blocked when someone else wearing a dark blue outfit comes closer to me and puts something on my face, I don't what it was. Too tired I close my eyes and rest.

~*~*~ EARLIER

As Angel purposely telled the story of Heechul time passed quickly. No matter how much the members tried to scare Angel with their yelling Angel refused to tell the whereabouts of Heechul. Until someone unexpected and unfamiliar broke inside their house. The man is young and handsome in his twenties and he was wearing all black.

" Woah who are you!?" Screamed Ryeowook moving away from the bed meanwhile Siwon grabbed the gun again. of course with no intention so shooting. The man raised his hands to signal peace and he spoke.

" Kim Heechul is located at the closest amusement park from here, In the area of the waterfall. Go there now if you want him alive." The stranger spoke and without hesitation Leeteuk and s ran out the house leaving Angel and the man alone.

" ! who the are you?!!" Angel cursed, struggling with the rope.

" Your worst nightmare." Responded the man pulling out what looks like a bottle of poison. Angel screamed, violently shaking herself against the chair as the man approached her. " I've been looking everywhere for you Angel, you are a tough cookie to find. You are also evil and delusional and unlike society.....I can't just simply let you live...."

The man takes the poison and pours it inside a syringe. " I'm going to inject you with this....I've been waiting for a long time for this Angel because you destroyed me and my family with your cruelty."

" Wait! But who are you?! I-i don't recognize you!"

" My name is Kim Jiwon but you can call me Bobby. yours was the last face my family saw and now my face will be the last face you will see." Bobby says his body filled with excitement and ambition. Nothing felt more better than revenge. As Angel screamed and mumble a few things like ' I don't want to die!' ' I don't want to die in this body!', Bobby stabbed her with the needle on her right arm and injects the poison.

~* ~* ~~*

When Heechul got shot in his shoulders he collapsed on the floor with great pain. He wanted to scream and cry yet no sound escaped him. No one had a clue to what's happening, and no one can hear them at all.

" Before I make you leave this world I thought of making you suffer first, no? Since you refused to get me entertained." Gunchul said with a nasty smirk. He raised his gun again this time set not to miss his head.....

He focused hard to end Heechul's life but then Immediately became alarmed when he heard police sirens.

" !" He muttered under his breath and pulled the trigger.

Luckily

For Heechul, The members have reached the amusement park in time to spot Heechul in danger. Siwon with his experience in dramas fired his gun and shoots Gunchul right on his right hand preventing him from completely pulling the trigger. The man drops on the floor in pain meanwhile the members run to Heechul's aid.

Leeteuk drops on floor crying at the sight of the unconscious boy's state as Sungmin calls for an ambulance. Everyone was so panic and felt pressured that they hardly knew what else to do but to comfort each other.

When the ambulance arrived Heechul was carried inside and they let Leeteuk in as well for company. The rest of the members will take a cab again to arrive at the hospital.

~~~~~~~

Heechul wakes up in the hospital confused and hurt. He sits up in bed to look at his cold and white surrounding but what he notices the most was a person sleeping besides him on a chair. The person was tired with black eyes as he slept uneasily. Heechul's heart softens and hurts at the sight of Leeteuk. He missed him so much it felt unreal to see him for real.

" L-leeteuk." Heechul tried to speak but his voice barely came out. Seeing as how he couldn't speak yet, Heechul reaches in trying to hold Leeteuk's hand but not before feeling some pain in his shoulders. Heechul holds Leeteuk's hands tightly and falls asleep next to him until tomorrow.

※ END※

( short filler anyone?)

1. Leeteuk stayed in the hospital caring for Heechul until he healed and was able to sing again.

2. The kyumin couple is still in business and ryeowook and Siwon finally got a long.

3. Their manager told the fans Suju was at a vacation for a long time.

4. Angel is dead and Bobby buried her body before escaping to America for a while. :)

5. Gunchul got arrested once he was free from the hospital and because of his previous crimes he was sentenced to death end of story!