Day 2

I want you

" Hey wake up!"

Heechul wakes up in a comfty bed that he slept in last night at the hotel Bobby told Heechul to go. Gunchul was there sitting besides him on the bed staring at him with a bored expression.

" What do you want?" Heechul said getting up. It was 6:57 pm but Gunchul didn't care how little time he is getting, He just wants the days to pass by quick so that he could already kill Heechul. Heechul knowing very well that the days are passing by quickly and his time was running shorter he went pale.

" What do you mean, what i want? I want you to hurry up and pick a place so that we can get this done already! Bobby will be accompanying you again." Gunchul informed me. " Hurry up and get ready, and don't run because even though Bobby is with you, I was following you guys last night and i had my sniper with me, ready to shoot you if you tried to get away." Gunchul chuckles at the memory of almost shooting Heechul on the boat, While Heechul stares at him in shock his skin becoming paler. ' Last night i almost tried to escape before the boat moved.' Thought Heechul scared that he could have died last night.

Gunchul got up and left with a smile as soon as Bobby came in. " Where would you like to go today?" He repeated the same question from yesterday with a more tired expression. Heechul gulped before answering.

" I feel like I've lost my mind, Bobby....Take me to a park this time." Heechul said causing Bobby to raise an eyebrow but decided to take him there anyway. " Take me to the park in ********" Heechul said and Bobby nodded.

<><><><><>

As they drove off to their destination Heechul looked out the window to confirm if Gunchul was following. He didn't know whether finding Gunchul scared him or not knowing where Gunchul is scared him more. " We're here." Bobby spoke and stopped the car where Heechul quickly got out watching his back for Gunchul. He even scooted closer to Bobby hoping that it might give him a bit of protection.

As they walked through the park, Bobby feeling a bit at ease Heechul suddenly stopped and sat at a bench. " This is it." He said sitting here admiring the view. " I forgot something. Bobby can you please buy me a bunch of snacks? Potato chips, brownies and more?" Heechul asked and Bobby nodded hesitantly.

" Don't worry i won't run away. Gunchul is watching my back with a sniper." Heechul feels the need to cry again. " Did you know about it?" He asks and Bobby nods his head before going. Heechul lays his head back tiredly. He chose this place because it would make him feel more connected to Leeteuk. He remembers their conversation very well, the day that the members went out to buy their wedding gifts. Bobby came back quicker then expected and gave Heechul the bag before sitting next to him. " Thanks. Want some?" Heechul spoke holding back tears so his voice doesn't sound broken. Bobby nodded his head no and continued staring off in space as Heechul munched his probably last brownnie.

" why'd you asked me to marry you?" heechul asked. " i-i mean well i'm happy but it was really fast, we only started to date not too long ago"

" do you feel like it's going too fast?" leeteuk asked with a hard-to-tell expression. had he gone too far? had he made a mistake? did he even want to marry heechul right now?

" well yeah i do feel it's going fast. but it's-"

" do you perhaps wanna cancel the wedding?"

Heechul turned his head to face leeteuk because of the sudden question. he expected leeteuk to smile and call out ' it was just a joke' but he didn't. instead he was looking dead serious and heechul only turned his face away, upset.

" want to take back what you said?" heechul asked closing the black bag of snacks. he just lost his appetite. his pulse started beating faster worried and scared that leeteuk would want to leave him again. when leeteuk never answered he felt his heart tear and was trying really hard not to release tears. his lips were trembling but he just had to do it. he just had to. to make things clear.

" do you still love me?" heechul carefully asked.

leeteuk remained silent for about 6 seconds in which for heechul seemed too long. just when it seemed that everything was an end for heechul he heard a cough from leeteuk. " i'd never take back what i said that day because i'd never want to lose you, because i need you by my side and trust me the way i feel for you is not enough to describe in words. i know i'm being cheesy." leeteuk said the last part winking. he then leaned towards heechul and cupped his cheek and he glued their lips together. he didn't care anymore if girls see them, or if the paparazzi would come, or if people would hate him for being who he is. he didn't care. not anymore. all that matters now is that heechul loves him and that's enough to make every day of his life happy.

Heechul kissed him back to show how much and desperately he loves him. he was relieved that leeteuk never lost his interest in him but still tears of joy left his black eyelashes. " i don't want to cancel the wedding please leeteuk!"

" I'm not Leeteuk." Heechul heard bobby's voice and he woke up from his memories to find himself hugging Bobby desperately.

" Uh...oh sorry."

" It's okay. I can tell that you are missing your fiance."

" Then why don't you help me Bobby?"

" Because I can't." Bobby said eyeing in a certain direction with cold eyes. Heechul followed his gaze and finally spotted Gunchul hiding behind a big tree.

" I understand." Said Heechul.

" I'm sorry."

<><><><>xX Leeteuk

I was walking in the hallways of my home looking for Heechul. He said that he needed to find something in his room therefore he left me and the members outside where we planned to go shopping for a few things. I was worried for Heechul because he enjoyed buying stuff and i didn't want him to go alone so the members urged me to go and follow him. I hearhim talking on the phone so i walked towards where the noise was.

" Tell Gunchul to be careful where he kills Heechul. We don't want to attention."

When 'Heechul.' Leaves the room I hid behind the couch on the living room.

" Look I got to go. Leeteuk and his stupid band members are waiting for me. Call me when it's Heechul's last day.......oh it's tomorrow? okay then."

The rest of the conversation wasn't audible for me as he leaves. I couldn't believe what Heechul called us! And to think that i thought i knew him well. I run quickly towards Heechul's room and search everything from all of the cabinets, his closet, under his bed, and everything in order to find something. Something for goodness sake to tell me who the hell this person is! Finally i pulled out his purple suitcase and i opened it, revealing a bunch of papers, and some photos of himself. Weird photos! There was this collection of his front face,side face, and the back of his head. I kept on searching this time to see a man with band-aids all over his face i couldn't see his face at all! And he was in a hospital. 'Surgery' I thought to myself as i kept looking.

But then i saw Angel's photo's. This ing damn woman, I regretted dating her! She was the worst! A cheater! and she was cruel. Rubbing it on my face with a smirk when i found out that she cheated on me behind my back.

" So you found something." I turn around to see 'heechul' in front of me glaring with a smirk.

" You are not Heechul! Where is HE!!" I yelled tears threatening to fall.

" No you are right. I am Angel." The person confessed and raised a gun at me. " Now listen to what i have to say."