Day 3

I want you

" Now listen to what I have to say." Angel says raising a gun at the person she claims to love dearly. She has never thought that there will be a day that Leeteuk would find the truth. She prepared too much and she knew what to say if he suspected but when he already saw the evidence.....

Leeteuk's lips tremble with disgust and hate. He felt disgusted that he treated Angel like if she were Heechul and he hated her for being the worse. " Ever since I caught you cheating on me...." Leeteuk begins to cry feeling weak and helpless. " Ever since I caught you....i hated you and never wanted to see your face again. I never wanted to experience love because I thought it wasn't real and I even treated my members badly because I wasn't myself because of you!" Leeteuk said through gritted teeth as Angel tightens her grip on the gun. " But.....Someone saved me and that was Heechul! He showed me how to love again and I was so happy with him.... I was alive again and you came in and ruined everything!" Leeteuk yells not feeling scared at the gun Angel points at him. " Why can't you just leave me alone to live in peace?! can't you see that I was so happy without you butting into my life again?! Why do you wish to make me suffer like this?" 

" L-leeteuk I....i love you." Angel has a lump on and her heart is hurting.

" No you don't love me! If you really did ever love me you wouldn't hurt me! you would take care of me with delicate hands but instead you threw me away! " 

" I'm so sorry. Leeteuk I love you." 

" I already told you I don't want your apology. I want the real Heechul. Please let me live in peace Angel." Leeteuk said giving up.

" No! If you don't love me...me then you can't love anyone else!" Angel says raising her gun higher determined to shoot. But as she was about to pull the trigger someone pulls her from the shoulders and attacks her. Angel pulls the trigger and shoots around until Siwon finally caught and grabs her. She shot everything except for people. Leeteuk and the other members who came in the room help Siwon tie her down as she keeps on screaming and flinging her arms in the air for an escape. 

" Thanks a lot man." Leeteuk says hugging Siwon and the others who are there. Leeteuk dries of his tears and smiles at them again 

" We heard everything...." Ryeowook says stepping up. 

" And we are still confused." Kangin said with furrowed eyebrows and an angry expression. 

" Right now that's not important. What's important is to find Heechul. And that's by getting her to spill." Leeteuk said looking at Angel that was tied down on a chair. 

" Great! I always wanting to slap and beat the crap out of Heechul. Now I can because she looks like him." Kangin said positioning himself to attack. 

" I dare you!" Angel spits and Kangin smirks. He slaps her across the face making her head turn and she gasp at the impact. 

" Just know that that's the least pain that Leeteuk and Heechul felt because of you." 

" Angel spill everything or you can go to hell." Siwon says grabbing the gun from the floor and aiming it on her. He wasn't planning to kill anybody he just wanted to scare her. He successfully scared her so she began to speak everything about the kidnapping of Heechul. But she also has a catch. She will purposely speak slower so that the time would pass and by the time they reach Heechul.....they would be too late. 

<><><>xX Heechul. 

Another quick day has passed and today is my last day. I felt pale and more depressed than usual and there was nothing to cure me. I had given up on living the second that I laid down that bed without a wink of sleep. To know you were gonna die was a handful and too much for me to handle. To leave this world....without nobody noticing because some stole your identity. When it's like that you won't get to have a memorial and the people you know and love won't even miss you because to them you are still alive. 

I wipe away the tears leaving my eyes when I feel the door opening behind me. It was Bobby. ' What is he doing here? It's not the time to go yet.' I though as I see him siting next to me slowly and hesitantly. He looks at me with dead eyes before pulling me into a hug. " I'm so sorry." He whispers into my ear and I start to cry again. 

" Promise me you will at least be the only person that would go to my memorial." I say sniffing and he nods his head. For once I can see his face expression that is not a poker face or deep feelings of misery! no it was a face expression of pity, guiltiness, and sadness. " C-can you please.... somehow smile? I don't want the last face I see to be sad." I say wiping away tears. Bobby nods but it was a forced a smile. Either way his smile was beautiful and bright and I appropriated it. 

" You won't be going with me this time..." Bobby says with a low voice full of misery and sadness. He stands up quickly and leaves the room. 

<><><>

The next one to come was Gunchul who is carrying a black bag around him. 

" Where do you want to go now?" He asks with a smirk probably imagining how he is going to end me. I want my last place to be special to me. 

" The amusement park." I say and he raises his eyebrows. 

" You pick the most absurd places to spend your last days. First a boat ride, then a park, and now an amusement park. If it were me I would go to other countries and explore....but yet again it's not like i'm gonna bring you to explore stuff so get ready and let's go." He says and I follow behind him. 

<><><> 

After Gunchul drove me here I kept on walking around the park, looking around at everything and trying desperately to gain my memories. I did not go to the rides because it was not what I came here for. Gunchul walks behind me lazily yawning once in a while.

" You are so boring!" Gunchul whines. " you are not gonna get on the ride? At least once?" He seems to be begging. 

" Why don't you go there by yourself?" I respond. 

" Ha ha nice try. Now hurry up so that I can kill you!" He commands getting me depressed again. 

" How old are you anyway?" I ask curious. 

" 20. Problem?" He reaponds shocking me. So young with a waisted life. 

" N-no nothing. I'm older than you." 

" And? I don't care." 

I stayed quiet letting the time pass quickly. And I finally stopped at the fountain that Leeteuk proposed to me. It was already night like that day.

Kim heechul the fair milky skin." leeteuk said. "will you marry me?" he said smiling and my tears flowed out of my eyes and i put one hand on my mouth. i was weeping so much i couldn't answer immediately until i just choked it out.

"y-yes! yes." 

Leeteuk smiled and took the ring out of the box. he wiped my tears away with his thumb and placed the ring on my ring finger. after i got a hold of myself i hugged leeteuk never letting go of him. "we tell the members tomorrow." he said next to my ear. i couldn't believe he would give up so much for me. "thank you~" i said which sounded like a mumble thanks to my cries. 

"you're very special to me heechul." he said and i pulled back kissing him again under the moon light.


" Are you done sleeping now?" I hear Gunchul's low bored voice that woke me up from my beautiful memories. I open my eyes glaring at him. " it doesn't matter because time is up." He tapped at his wrist pretending a watch was there. I felt my heart beat in an instant. It all felt un real....I'm gonna die and I don't know what to feel, what to do, what to expect. How will i be on the other side? Do I get to go to heaven or hell? is there even such thing as hell and heaven? Do I become a spirit and roam around? or will I sleep for eternity without ever waking up? 

Gunchul sighs. " It's a nice scenery to die. you can die right in front of this water fountain." He says and I let out a broken chuckle.

" I really appreciate that." I say bringing him a frown. 

" You are seriously boring! i'd hoped for you to beg me to spare your life but since you won't give me the pleasure i'll kill you right away!" Gunchul pulled out a gun from his black bag. Those types of guns that don't make noises thanks to the top it has on. It was night so everyone left and the park is about to close. 

" Good bye Kim Heechul." Gunchul says when a tear leaves my eyes.

" Wait! you never told me why you are doing this." I say trying to give myself time to get ready. 

" Beacause I love Angel." He simply says before pulling the trigger with my life flashing before my eyes. All the love memories between me and leeteuk and the members. Our first meeting, our first kiss. I felt pain and then everything went black. 


----------------

Yoo hoo! Giving you a warning that this story is up to an end~