Return?

I want you

Without telling the members of my location, I took a cab to the location given to me by angel which was at a far away park in the middle of seoul and i sat on one of the benches surprisingly there was not as much people as i expected but it is still a good idea to wear a cap on my head followed along with the hood of my black hoodie so that people don't recognize me. Especially with that thing about me gone for a month, i wonder what our manager told the Elf's about my and Heechul's disappearance. 

A good five minutes later and i saw a figure walking towards me. The person had tight ripped jeans and a black hoodie with the word "Pure" written in bold white. The hood was hiding the person's features. I stood up, My heart racing at the thought of seeing heechul again even though it felt like yesterday that i haven't seen him. The person stopped walking and stood right in front of me. "Heechul?" I whispered to him my voice almost breaking. He took off his hood revealing his long and shiny black hair along with his perfect face.

" Oh my god! Heechul! It's so good to see you." I almost yelled, My tears freely flowing on my cheeks  and I pull him into a tight hug. 

" It's so nice to see you too, Leeteuk my love." He responds his voice sounding hoarse and returning the hug. I didn't care about anything at this point. I only appreciated Heechul being with me. His scent is still flawless from before. It is so weird how heechul a person who was just kidnapped and released still smells good and does not have a single bruise on his face nor on his body from what i see. What has Angel been doing to him for a month, curling his hair?  

" Leeteuk, It's getting cold can we go home?" He says his voice sounding a little muffled since his face was against my chest. 

"U-uh yes yes let's go." I say still holding onto him tightly while calling for a cab. Luckily one came by pretty quickly and he stopped in front of us where me and heechul sat in the backseat. 

" What address would you like to go to?" The chauffeur asked politely, eyeing us from his mirror. 

" Yes, We would like to go to * Gives address*" 

" Okay, sir." 

I hold Heechul tightly against my chest leaving the poor boy to finally fall asleep. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When we get home I knock on the door and the members open up Immediately, almost as if they've been waiting for me to come home. 

" Leeteuk~ Sweet jesus! Where have you been? We've searched everywhere for you. You had everyone very sick and worried for you! Don't you know that you can give someone-" Eunhyuk stopped his ridiculous chattering when his eyes landed on the person besides me which was Heechul. " G-g-g-guf-" 

" Relax Eunhyuk say what you wanna say already." I commented loosing my patience. 

" GUYS!!!" Eunhyuk yelled so loud that it hurt both me and Heechul's ear. 

" Got damnit Eunhyuk!" 

Because of eunhyuk screaming 14 heads popped up and stood in awe at the sight of me and leeteuk, I expected them to scream and yell and almost jump us both with their embrace but with the circumstances and the things said they only stayed silent and let us pass through into the house. 

Author-nimXx 

Call it short and crappy chapter I'll allow it.