Day 1

I want you

Letting the steamy hot water run down my skin felt so good and relieving that it made me feel at ease in my current situation. I even cried for how much i missed taking a shower with coconut soup. I picked up the green apple shampoo and i rubbed it on my hair, thoroughly making sure to get it on every strand of hair but then i remembered. I'm going to die soon so what's the point? I quickly rinsed myself and got out. I dried myself with a towel, and put on some new clothes. It wasn't my style but it felt comfortable. I came out and Gunchul was already waiting for me with Bobby. He patted bobby on his back and left. 

" Where would you like to go today?" Bobby asked waiting for my reply. Thinking about it carefully I already thought of all the places i wanted to go. Today i want to go on a boat ride." I said forcing a smile and bobby nodded his head before urging me to follow behind him. " I will be accompanying you." He said as Gunchul gave him the keys to a car. Bobby opened the door revealing the sunlight. Me who has been locked down there for a month immediately felt the sting in my eyes. It burned and ached like hell! I squinted my eyes letting bobby drag me inside of the car. It took me a long time to adjust to the sunlight but eventually I did. 

Bobby drove slow letting the time pass and at first i didn't mind it because i didn't really care about anything at the moment until i started getting more tired and desperate to get on that boat ride. " Bobby can you step it up? It's getting late already." I Say worried we are not gonna make it in time. And as i asked, Bobby without a word stepped it up and hurried to get to my destination. When we got there it wasn't that late but the skies looked kinda dark making the scenery look beautiful with all those lights. 

" Where did everyone go?" I asked Bobby who walked behind me closely. 

" The boat ride doesn't open today." He responded pulling something out of his pockets. 

" Then-" I got interrupted by the sound of the pistol that bobby pulled out from his pockets. He destroyed the lock that prohibited us from entering. 

" Are you coming?" He asked already entering and opening the door of the boat. 

" Aren't you scared the police might get us?!" I hissed following behind. 

" No." He bluntly said. " I'll work the boat. You just stay here and do what you came for." Bobby said leaving. I looked around already wanting an escape but the boat soon started to move so i walked around admiring my last view of this. I'm gonna die soon and there is nothing that can save me now. Sometimes i ask myself if there was something i could have done. If there was something i could have prevented by doing what ever it was that i was supposed to do. And if there isn't something that i could have done then why? lord. Why have you given me this fate? 

" Heechul look!" 

" What is it leeteuk?" 

I walk on the bright green grass on my way towards Leeteuk who is crouched down looking at something that i couldn't see because he was blocking it with his hand. 

" What is it Leeteuk?" I ask him already curious at the little item in his hands. I remember smelling the river as the air made my long hair sway in the air. Leeteuk turned around with a big smile. 

" Look i caught a butterfly Heechul!" He said and showed me a small blue morpho butterfly. He looked so innocent our leader back then. I rolled my eyes not caring about what he caught at all. 

" That's it? I thought you found a diamond or something worth money!" I responded and he frowened a little before smiling at me again. 

" But it's so pretty like you Heechul! That's why this butterfly is worth millions!" Leeteuk responded so happily that the butterfly ended up flying away making him pout in sadness. I felt my cheeks getting hot and my heart beats against my chest before i got myself back together. 

" You are mistaken. I'm more beautiful than that butterfly." I said fanning myself with my hands. But leeteuk only continued frowning and pouting like a little baby. I sighed not believing with my own eyes that this is our leader. 

" Wanna go on a boat ride?" He asked me suddenly and i nodded my head before he unexpectedly took my hand and dragged me to my first boat ride. 

" Heechul. It's time to go back now." I heard Bobby say and he turned the boat around. I woke back up to reality and rubbed away the tears i never knew i had until now. " I love you Leeteuk."I whispered to myself watching the night sky.