Skeptical

I want you

" So how are you feeling?" I asked Heechul who was smiling sweetly in front of me. He seemed to be so fine and normal which was weird based on what i heard, He got kidnapped for a whole month! Why does he look like he just came out of a vacation or something? But either way i ask him just to make sure and to check if he's mentally alright.

" I'm okay why?" He chirped his voice sounding a little high pitched than usual or is it my hearing? I stared at him with a questionable look. He seemed so fine instead of traumatised and it worries me. He doesn't talk much besides how much he loves me and the heechul right now will still be screaming and yelling to everybody about his experience....but maybe he is traumatised and can't speak about it.

" What?" He asked noticing my face expression.

" It's nothing,......well actually you were just kidnapped and you don't seem to be faced or traumatised at all. If there's something you want to talk about....I want you to know that I'm here for you." I say and he looks down at the floor not really knowing how to answer me.

" I'm just glad that i finally got to see you." He responds and before i can say something against it or question it, He gets up from the table we were sitting at in the livingroom. " I'm going to make something to eat." He says his face looking gloomy and dark.

' I'm just glad that i finally got to see you.' I repeated his words in my head. No normal person would say that after they'd been kidnapped right? Or does he love me that much............Honestly i'm doubting his words but i don't want to because i love him.

" Hold on Heechul i'm coming with you!." I shouted at him as i also stood up from the chair i was sitting at and ran to him deciding to push aside my concerns.

~~xX Heechul

" What do you want from me?" I say as soon as i'm awake and realise that there is no bag covering my face. The guy said nothing and continued doing whatever he was doing in this cave-like environment. He left me and came back with food. " I'm here to feed you." He said his voice low but somehow gentle if that's possible. He seems different from the other guy and Angel, since he is the new guy i am guessing.

" Please let me go!" I began and he stayed quiet." Please i got a family...and a second family i care for, I have a lover, a life!, and i'm very famous! They are searching for me." I begged him and i hoped this wasn't my last words.

" Not anymore." The guy responds and he shoves a piece of hamburger inside my mouth before i could question what he said. " Shh, don't say nothing i like the silence." I chewed my hamburger with pleading eyes. He is the only chance of an escape, If he is the kind of person i assume he is.

" You have been kidnapped for a month the police have given up on you by now." He said, His adam's apple moving up and down slightly.

" Why? Don't they have investigators or something?"

" They did. But the police believe you are dead."

" How can they assume i'm dead without a body?"

" Most people that have been kidnapped, don't usually last this long." He responded as he kept feeding me. I stare into his pink lips and his confused eyes making his face expression look upset. He and those other people are like the only outside beings i can interact with. I haven't seen the outside over a month.

" How come I'm still alive?" I said as i take the last bite of the hamburger. He sighs and stays quiet for a while the anticipation forcing me to gulp. Then he looks directly at me in the eyes. " That's a god question." He begins." Let me just say, you won't last long." He said as he made his way to leave.

" Wait!." I shouted and he turned around to face me. " What's your name?"

The boy hesitates at first but eventually he left me with his name.

" Bobby."

'Bobby' I repeat in my head. I don't want to convince myself that he is a 100% nice or that he will help me so i'll just say that he's different from the rest. It's like if he doesn't enjoy my suffering unlike angel and her friends who gets off on my pain.

' Watch as soon as i get out of here, amma slap that angel .' I motivate myself and sit here awaiting for that day.

~~xX Leeteuk

After our awful experiences, me and Heechul are still able to smile and laugh brightfully putting whip cream on each other's noses and continue of having some sort of food fight. We chuckle and laugh until we need to breathe.

" You are so beautiful." I ended up saying, slowly caressing his flushed pink cheeks. His expression for a second got darker but then he smiled and kissed my hand.

" Thank you." He responded. Odd. The heechul i know would probably respond with ' I know i'm beautiful duh~' Or ' aww thank you.i know i'm beautiful too' and he would make me laugh.

" I love you Heechul." I say somehow hoping he would come back.

" Heechul?" He questions and i furrowed my eyebrow.

" Oh~ Right~ I-i love you too baby." He says and i once again shake off all my doubt. " I'm gonna go take a shower."

~~xX Angel

I sit here inside the bathtub in my beloved's home, washing myself with hot warm water and bubbles. I sink down on the water already wetting my now ridiculous short and black hair. I'm not used to this body since it's so tall and heavy, i can't wear my usual clothes anymore, I have to sing and act friendly with Leeteuk's stupid and ugly looking friends or should i say my members. (a/n: shut up angel! suju members are not ugly!) Then i can't get used to my new name but worse of all i feel so hurt when leeteuk said 'i love you' and ' you're so beautiful' to heechul. I mean it wasn't for me and i felt so angry.I knew this would happen but......now that it happened...I don't know if the actual Heechul would last long....

*Ring

I hear my phone ring and i pick it up.

" What do you want?" I said my voice still sounding cold.

" Angel baby!" I hear Gunchul on the other line.

" What the do you want!?"

" Wow calm down Ange-"

" It's Heechul now."

" Okay okay~ Heechul."

" What do you want!? can't you tell i'm busy."

" nah~ I just wanted to say i may have hired this new young boy to do my chores. I don't want to feed the real heechul anymore- I'll send you his number in case you need something."

" Gunchul- you do realise the one who i'm gonna pay is that kid right? cause you're not doing Your job."

"nah~ ma don't be like this please?"

"........."

" How's it going over there? having fun getting laid?"

" No Gunchul, i'm not. I can't get used to this body nor my new name, and leeteuk keeps saying these nice things to heechul making me feel jealous. and let's not talk about cause i can't have it until my privates are completely healed. plastic surgery and i'm gonna have to spend the rest of my life a male."

" Aww~ I'm so sorry baby."

" Shut up! will you? I mean...why would leeteuk turn like this? I was so good to him...."

" Sorry to change the subject, Angel my love but Heechul has to die within 2 or 3 weeks because we no longer need him."

" Yes we do!" I tried o argue.

" No we don't."

" What if leeteuk ask me something that only heechul knows?"

" And what are you gonna do? say 'hold on' call me and ask heechul about the question? Just say you got amnesia about certain things and we're done."

" i guess you are right....alright you can kill him. but give him 3 days to look at the outside world one last time." I chuckle to myself.

" You are too nice and soft." He responds and i chuckle more.

" I am aren't i? just ask him for his three favorite places and let him go there. "

" Okay love."

" Bye gotta go."

~~~~~~xXAuthor-nimXx~~~~~~

The end is coming soon guys i can feel it.

so....a lot of you guys stopped commenting so just to make sure i wanted to ask if i should do Q&A for the characters. Should I? cause i don't want to do it when there will not be any questions.

_Toddles