Jealous much?

I want you

"HYUNG!! this is great!! woooo." ryeowook was not even in the ride and he is already having fun. he runs off with the members to go to a ride. everything was fine and the sky was very pretty. but there was only one problem. who is that guy?

Leeteuk glared at a guy with dark blond hair. he had blue eyes and black sunglasse on top of his head. he was extremely good looking and a foreigner. but the only thing that leeteuk was envious about him was the way he was holding heechul. that's right! heechul decided to bring a 'friend' a long. and through the whole trip they had been really close. like touching each other on the legs or the face, caressing each other. leeteuk hated it! why don't you go find someone else to touch huh?

Heechul was wearing the types of shorts that we're really short. almost revealing everything! just kidding not everything, but it was short enough that the blondie liked to stare. leeteuk sat on the juice stand close to to heechul and that blondie who we're at the other side, spying on them. damn heechul! stop smiling at him!. the blondie started to get way close to heechul and put an arm around his waist. damnit heechul tell him to stop touching you! leeteuk didn't notice that ryeowook was calling him for minutes until he screamed.

"wha? what is it!?"

"hyung don't you want to go to the rides instead of staying at the beach?"

"no!" leeteuk said too quickly. ryeowook shrugged it off and headed to the direction of heechul and his friend. "heechul hyung wanna go to a ride with me?"he asked. heechul looked at his 'friend' who nodded. heechul since when did you need permission from him! to go anywhere?

"alright we'll go!" heechul said getting up from his chair. leeteuk catched up to ryeowook and grabbed him by the shoulder. "w-wait i'll go" he said. ryeowook raised one eyebrow. "great than we'll all go!" said the blondie in his accent. leeteuk scoffed. what's so great about him anyway! when they were walking leeteuk couldn't help but notice the guy holding heechul by waist bringing their bodies closer. ryeowook doesn't seem to notice. leeteuk heard a kid saying. "look mom a tomato!" he said pointing at leeteuk's face. the mom shushed her child but she was chuckling as well.

Then leeteuk noticed how red he got. when they finally got to the rides ryeowook said he wanted to ride the roller coaster first. leeteuk wanted to sit next to heechul but the damn blondie got in his way! so he sat next to ryeowook. nope. because leeteuk was too slow so his seat was taken. therefore he had to sit next to a chubby girl who was holding him the whole ride.

~~~*~~*~**~~*~**~*~*~*~*~***~*~*~~*~*

Leeteuk could not stand it anymore! an hour already past and that guy started calling heechul 'babe' like who do you think you are! and what hurted him the most was that heechul was happy. they were holding hands together. their fingers intertwined as they walk. leeteuk couldn't stand seeing anymore so he went back to the beach without any of them noticing he was gone.

~~*~*~~~*~~*~*~~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

geez why is this guy so clingy! i don't like the way he touches me like that! holding me by the waist. but the only thing i can do is smile and be kind because he did so much for me when we we're little. but the way he is touching me though. i am dying in the thought of slapping him hard in the face! then cutting him in half! he lowered his hands from why waist and into my belly and then going a little lower....as in trying to get in my pants! "hey!" i said pushing him away from me."let's say we ride the bumping cars!" i said running toward the arena. you damn no one touches 'moa' like that! i'm no one's toy. "sure" he said but his gaze was more staring at my body than my face. geez noah you've changed!

When we got in the karts i took this chance to secretly hit him! for all the touching you bastard! when we could move the kartz i bumped in to noah purposely hitting him hard when i can. first he was laughing it off like he thought i was joking but i can tell that he soon noticed i was not because he tried his best to avoid any crashes from me. bish you can't escape me! when other karts blocked him from moving i did my final hit making him hit his face on the wheel. hellz yeah!

~~*~~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*sigh*

"what's up leeteuk!?" i turned around to see sungmin walking toward me. its funny the way he walks on the sand. when he approached me he sat down besides me. we stay quiet for a few minutes enjoying the waves and it's peaceful sound. the way the waves crashes into each other and disappear. sungmin coughed and started to speak.

"you know, if you really love someone.." leeteuk looked at sungmin." you wouldn't care what other people might think of you. you always have to try your best to protect them and make them happy."

Leeteuk stared at sungmin in surprise. where did he-. sungmin got up and calmly walked over to kyuhyun. you know he's right! i love heechul and it turns out he may love me back.why did he care so much for the members instead of heechul?

Leeteuk got up from the sand rushed over to sungmin to say his thank you. sungmin had the look like if he knew everything! i'm coming to get my princess! leeteuk thought.

~~*~~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~* Author-nim
HEy guys it's finally ending! maybe 1 chapter or 2 and it's over! what are your thoughts on this?

1) aww i don't want the story to end yet
 

2) yay they are going to get married!!
 

3) finally i thought this story will never end! thank you jesus

4) story wasn't that great. hmph

if you piked (1) i can totally make it longer you just got to say so kay~