Double date

I want you

Sungmin and kyuhyun were at it again. kissing in front of the door and i was spying on them. i had convinced the members to go to the park to get a little fresh of air, as i expected everyone except kyumin decided to go. i also convinced leeteuk to stay with me to catch kyumin.

"i told you so!" i whispered at leeteuk behind me.

"all right all right you were right!" he hissed back at me. watching them kiss makes me feel so many things like jealousy, horror, disgust, torture ugh. kyuhyun had his left hand on sungmin and the right hand against the wall pinning sungmin on the door. their kiss lasted about  5  minutes before they went inside. bastards! i'll show them how to really kiss someday but right now i had to play. 

"where are you going!?" leeteuk hissed at me when i stepped towards kyuhyun's room. "i'm going to make them scream." i whispered back taking my phone out and putting it in camera mode.

"you're not going to...oh ! heechul no!" leeteuk tried to stop me but i already turned the doorknob and opened the door. when i went inside i immediately started taking pictures. kyuhyun had already taken his shirt off and was laying on sungmin. 

"Aaaaaaaaah!!!! !!!!" kyuhyun fell on the ground panicking and trying to find clothes. sungmin was on the bed raising the blanket to his face. "hahahaha motherer!" i laughed as sungmin stared at me wide eyed. i laid on top of kyuhyun and started taking pictures of his chest.  "ah! get off!" i continued to laugh until leeteuk came in the room. "heechul what are you doing? get off him!" leeteuk said but i continued  messing with kyuhyun. "how would you like it if i got on top of sungmin?" leeteuk said walking towards sungmin.

"Don't you dare." sungmin, me, and kyuhyun said at the same time causing leeteuk to back off. 

"well damn" he said under his breath. eventually leeteuk forced me to get off and to put the phone down. also he wanted to have a "conversation" with them.

~~~~~~~

i was sitting on the table along with the other 3 in silence, waiting to know who would speak first. "kyuhyun you first" i said smirking. he his tongue  and began

"me and sungmin were dating for two years straight your turn heechul."

"two years!!" me and leeteuk shouted. i saw that sungmin had a little smile while he drank tea. kyuhyun remained neutral while he waited for me to speak. "uh me and leeteuk started...since two weeks ago i think"  we remained silent again for what i thought was forever until sungmin opened his mouth.

"we should go on a double date!" leeteuk was the only one who was excited. i touched sungmin by the shoulder. "sungmin uh honey. don't. d-don't do that just stay quiet." sungmin looked at kyuhyun with sad puppy eyes. "yeobo, i want to have a double date pleaseee~" kyuhyun instantly stood up dropping his chair. "then a double we shall have sweetheart!." he yelled putting his hands on his waist. 

"BOY! you better sit the down aint nobody spoiling me for you to spoil him! what the is wrong with you." i turned to sungmin" and you better SHUT your mouth before i shut it for you." 

"what the hell heechul?" leeteuk complained.

"sweet daddy leeteuk you better be quiet too, were not going."

"kyuhyun~" sungmin kept whining

"yes baby!" (kyuhyun)

"heechul~" leeteuk moaned.

"NO!" (heechul) 

"heechul" (kyuhyun)

"OMG SHUT UP!" (heechul)

"kyuhyun~" (sungmin)

"SURE HONEY" (kyuhyun)

"heechul" (leeteuk x kyuhyun)

"NO" (heechul)

"kyuhyun!" (sungmin)

"yes! baby" (kyuhyun)

"heechul" (kyuhyun)

"I said no!" (heechul)

"heechul you aren't being yourself." (leeteuk)

"what?" (heechul)

"eat a sneaker" (leeteuk)

"huh?" (heechul x kyuhyun x sungmin)

"you don't be yourself when you're hungry." (leeteuk)

"..........."(kyuhyun)

"..........."(heechul)

".............."(sungmin)

"what?" (leeteuk)

"you think you are  funny don't you?" (heechul)

"heechul please~" (leeteuk)

"fine but you gotta make it up to me later in bed" (heechul)

"ew~" (kyumin)

"says the ones who makes me gag" (heechul)

"yes yeobo~" (leeteuk)

"leeteuk don't. just don't" (heechul)

~~~~~~~~ DOUBLE DATE

I can't believe this ! "really guys? getting a teddy bear for each other? that's so lame" i said while kyumin did bunny noses. after sitting here for 17 minutes while kyuhyun got a toy for sungmin my started to hurt. then i heard someone calling my name. "heechul!" leeteuk came running after me with a sky blue large teddy bear carrying a heart in the middle that said "i love you". i told kyumin that even though we dated for two weeks our relationship was serious and that buying teddy bears for each other is for beginners but since my baby brought me a teddy bear that's better than theirs. why not show it to their face?

"omo leeteuk!!" i jumped up my seat and ran towards him, crashing on each other. i kissed him all around his face at an amazing speed. "thank you, thank you!" i said pulling on his cheek. a loud thud came from out of nowhere and there were two chinese dragon costumes coming toward us. the blue dragon stood in between me and leeteuk and it separated us by forcing me to walk with it. the thing was spinning me in circles and i couldn't find leeteuk or anyone. when the dragon finally stopped i took a glance at where i was and nobody i knew was in sight i was alone and lost. "heechul!" i turned around and saw kyuhyun. "kyuhyun!" i ran to him.

"kyuhyun where is sungmin and leeteuk?"

"i don't know we got separated!"

"where are we?"

"i don't know, only sungmin knows this place well."

"well we can't just sit here and wait." 

"then what do you suggest we do?"

"we walk"

"no heechul, they will never find us if we keep moving from our place."

"then what do you suggest we do? moron!"

"we enjoy ourselves."

"what?"

"originally my date was sungmin but since we got separated and you are here....well then let's be each other's date until they come. and since you don't want to sit and wait, we walk but in this area only. deal?"

"deal"

~~~~~~X LEETEUK

"HEECHUL!  HEECHUL!  HEECHUL!!!"

"aigo leeteuk please be quiet."

"be quiet? kyuhyun and heechul disappeared because of the stupid chinese festival and you want me to be quiet!?"

"relax i know this place well and they aren't little kids. so hold your underwear and stay quiet until we find them." 

(sigh) 

"look it's an ice cream shop! i'm going to buy." 
 

"what? we can't stop now!"

"stop you're worrying , heechul is just fine."

"how do you know?"

"i know this place and i know they can handle themselves."

"you're not in the least worried are you?"

"oh don't judge me, i am worried. but i know i shouldn't be." sungmin bought ice cream for both us and kept admiring the games. sometimes he stops to buy things and i urge him to keep walking. suddenly he ran off for himself and i had to run after him. "what is wrong? did you find them?" sungmin didn't answer until he lead me to the beach side of the park(amusement). "what are we doing here?" i looked up at the sky and it was already dawn with the sky really gold.  i looked down at sungmin who was taking off his shoes and ran on the sand. 

"come on! this is fun" he said and urged me to catch him. after running in circles and forgetting about heechul and kyuhyun i finally catched him. "sungmin."

"let's stop hiding." he said looking serious

"hiding what?"

"hiding ourselves from the members." i remained silent, it was one of those conversations me and heechul always have.

"before you found us, me and kyuhyun were thinking about coming out of our closet and tell the members that....we are dating." 

"i think you and heechul should do the same." (sungmin)

"look-"

"do you love heechul?"

"i do"

"no you don't"

"yes i d-"

"no you don't." sungmin walked closer to me. "if you really love someone, you would sacrifice anything for them if necessary." sungmin told me that and my heart was beating out of my chest. what if he was right? did i not love heechul the way i thought i did? as long as i remember when we were just friends i fell in love with him and avoided him because i was afraid of what he and the members would think. but now..

"heechul has been wanting to be free too right?." i nodded and he grabbed my hand." we will do this together, remember that we're not alone." sungmin smiled and let go of my hand. he turned around with his back to my face. "so..what are you going to do?" he said. sungmin was right, it was time for me to stop worrying about what the members think of us and make our lives happier instead. 

"i'm going to buy something." i said and i ran off without my shoes. i looked back at sungmin who was smiling at me. sometimes i think he knows everything. "thank you!" i yelled back at him. 

"your shoes!" he yelled

~~~~~~~X KYUHYUN 

"Heechul damnit no!" i pushed heechul back from my snack. he already ate his food and he's trying to eat mine.

"Fine!"

"Fine! geez"

we were walking around this area for 27 minutes trying out the same stuff and rides over and over again until i saw a familiar shape walking towards us.

"yeobo!!" i yelled and ran after my honey bun. when i reached him he smiled and i squeezed his cheeks. we were making baby sounds at each other until i kissed him on the lips. i felt the warmth of his tongue on mine and the sweet taste of vanilla ice cream. when we kiss  i couldn't help but feel that i was falling in love with sungmin all over again. this always happens when we kiss.

"ew get a room will you?" heechul interrupted one of the best moments me and sungmin had. we quickly pulled back remembering we were in public. "where is leeteuk?" heechul asked.

~~~~~~~X HEECHUL

"where is leeteuk?" i asked sungmin who was around kyuhyun's arms. i can't stand when they kiss it's really gross and i envy them that they could kiss so freely without a worry. sometimes i wish leeteuk was like kyuhyun who would do anything for me like kissing me in public. 

Sungmin gave me a smile i didn't like. "wait for him at the waterfall where you started to date." he said then pulling on to kyuhyun's arm."we need to leave." he said running with kyuhyun. i did what he told me and i waited on the waterfall. i was beginning to worry when leeteuk was late. it was already night and the bright full moon shined upon me like the other night. "heechul!" i heard a familiar voice call and i darted my eyes at the location. but i couldn't see anything until suddenly shining lights shone on leeteuk making his way towards me at a calm pace.

"he had flowers on his hands and a black bag around his left arm. the way he was looking at me was very mysterious. he was serious as so i didn't dare yell at him now. when he finally reached me he said nothing. a band came in playing violins and guitar, i smiled. "heh heh what is this about?" 

He didn't answer he just handed me the flowers still staring at me intensely. he took out and elegent black box from the bag and my heart started beating in a rapid rhythm. my palms were sweaty and my mind was running in circles. leeteuk vowed down before me and opened the elegant black box. inside was white cushions with a silver ring lying in it and i felt my eyes burn.

"l-leeteuk..t-this c-cant be.."

"Kim heechul the fair milky skin." leeteuk said. "will you marry me?" he said smiling and my tears flowed out of my eyes and i put one hand on my mouth. i was weeping so much i couldn't answer immediately until i just choked it out.

"y-yes! yes."  

Leeteuk smiled and took the ring out of the box. he wiped my tears away with his thumb and placed the ring on my ring finger. after i got a hold of myself i hugged leeteuk never letting go of him. "we tell the members tomorrow." he said next to my ear. i couldn't believe he would give up so much for me. "thank you~" i said which sounded like a mumble thanks to my cries. 

"you're very special to me heechul." he said and i pulled back kissing him again under the moon light. "have you been eating ice cream?" i asked.

"yes yes i have"

~~~~~~~~~~~Author-nim~~

*cries and claps hands* "Chulnnie you're getting married!"

*crowd jumps up and down and pats my back* "good job author-nim! good job!"

me: thank you! *sobs*

crowd: yes this is meant to happen! *sobs*

me: but wait! this is not the end

crowd: what?

me: *serious face* something unfortunate will happen to the couple...

crowd: what!? what? gonna happen?

me: *stares at the distance* i already said too much...be gone with you! 

author-nim disappears  through the smoke.

crowd: she's gone!

person: nope she's over there! *points at author-nim sneaking through the back*

me: you'll never find me! *runs*

crowd: after her! we need an update!!!

KAY~ thanks for reading! make sure to vote and subscribe!