New Foundings

I want you

     Heechul and Leeteuk we're very close. they hang, they have fun around each other, share things, even somethimes if heechul allows it sleep together. they couldn't be seperated easily even if you tried. when they went out and had fun leeteuk usually gives a sweet smile to heechul and heechul liked every single moment. he didn't feel unforterable with leeteuk it was just fine. what happened to their friendship?

But now leeteuk didn't smile anymore he had mostly been spacing out a lot, he had been silent for the past few weeks. first he had talked to heechul most of the time but mostly avoided spending time with heechul. then he avoided eye contact or a conversation. not only that but everytime he see's heechul he would frown. now he avoids and ignores heechul all together like if he was the worst thing he hated in the world. 

 Heechul didn't know what was going on with leeteuk all he knows is that leeteuk sure did a good job at making him feel like . one second they we're okay and then the next he has a problem for no reason.! " no matter! it's not like i need you." thought heechul but couldn't help feel like he did something wrong without noticing. so once again for the 5th time he found himself thinking long and hard about their last time together. which was really weird because it was just another day where they hang. say goodbyes and go to sleep. then heechul got up from his bed into the dark short hallway. he went across the other side to leeteuk's door. he hesitated but made it to knock three times before someone inside asked. "who?" heechul's heart beated very slow like the world was stopping debating whether to continue or not. 

 His hands started to shake. he gulped." i-it's me heechul." he said. on the other side of the door there was no response but pure silence as heechul started to wonder. was he pretending to not be there?. heechul knocked again and again for 50 minutes straight!!. he was laying on the floor tired and his knuckles hurted. until shindong who was leeteuk's neighbor came out and scolded heechul. heechul gave a death glare and with that shindong backed away laughing nervously. " i was just kidding!." he said as he hurried and went to his room. heechul did understand shindong. he was being a pain in the ! everyone was trying to sleep and there he was repeatedly knocking on the door like an idiot!. but he didn't want to leave like this! even though this is stupid. he thought. heechul grabbed the door knob and turned. 

To his surprise heechul found the door open to reveal dark shades in the room. " holy ! what the !." heechul only stared wide eyed at the door that was now open. all those minutes on knocking and this door opened. just like that. bull. heechul thought. heechul heard some shifting and shifling inside the room which made heechul remember what he came for. " which was..?" he thought.

As heechul slowly made his way inside leeteuk's room he could see a figure lying in bed. snoring. " what the-?" you fall asleep after how hard i've been knocking at the door!!." heechul felt like slappig the out of leeteuk. he sat on the ground besides leeteuk's bed arguing whether or not to wake him up. he didn't want to make leeteuk more mad by waking him up but.... this was a chance. a chance to discuss things, make things right, to appologize if he ever made any mistakes, to atleast know why he is being ignored. a truth. who knows if he might lock the door next time. maybe he forgot to lock the door this time? therefore he cannot waste this chance! all heechul knows is that he doesn't want to be ignored in the morning.

        So heechul started to shake leeteuk back and fourth until he awoke.

~~*~*~**~~*~~~~*~*~*~***~~*~**~*

HELLO!! HI!! soooooooooo what you think? great? awful? sorry if its not much you. see  usually these chapters are really short. ( even though on paper it seemed long) but here it is! ta-da
i am socialy awkward but i'll try to answr any comments.