Dear Diary: Where Are We Going?

Dear Diary: Why Doesn't Luhan Love Me? [EDITING + Updating!]

Dear Diary: Where Are We Going?

(Chapter Six)

galaxy_fanfan sent you a message!

‘Yo rararang! We’re good friends, right? I mean, you me and cnsarangkiseu?
Anyways, I just wanted to know if you would be down for a double date sort of thing? I mean, cnsarangkiseu and I planned to meet in Seoul this weekend. But she said she was sort of scared to meet me if she were to go by herself.
So I thought you could come and you could bring @manlymaaan or something?’

..

Laying flat on a scrap piece of coats board on the roof of my family’s apartment building, I hovered my phone above my face with the morning sun and sky beating down on me.

A week had passed since Luhan told me that he couldn’t love me, Aera; despite the fact that he once told me that he loved rararang- who was also me.

I haven’t spoken to him since even though he still comments on my blog posts. I think I’ve run out of things to say.

On the other hand, I had become good friends with Do Kyungsoo over the past seven days. One night, he cooked up spaghetti for our entire group and we ate it at the new apartment that Chanyeol and Seulgi had just started to rent.

With a whole lot of free vacation time and nothing to do, anyone would think that I’d spent hours on BlogNet. But I found myself doing the exact opposite. The only reason I’d log on was to talk to the only two friends that I had on there.

Ever since I started my blog, Kris (galaxy_fanfan) and Chaeri (cnsarangkiseu) were the first blogs to befriend my own. They’d comment on every post, send me a message every now and then, and quite frankly, their budding friend-lationship (whatever they wanted to call it) was fun to witness.

With vacation period in full swing, and along with my Uncle Choi not willing to give me back my job; I really did have nothing to do.

Most of the members in our group had gone to visit their grandparents or were working with their own parents. Chanyeol and Seulgi were working hard so they could afford to keep living in their own place. Suho was overseas in Japan working as his father’s assistant. The rest of the boys were visiting and old friend, Baekhyun’s, grandma. And the girls were taking internships at various cosmetic stores (hoping that they’d get a discount).

rararang replied: 

Seoul? I’d have to catch a train to get there… Plus, I’d end up being a third wheel. I don’t think manlymaaan would want to go…

galaxy_fanfan sent you a message!

'Oooohkay. I’m guessing he’s the one you’ve been cut about? :////
I mean, with or without him, chaeri and I really do want to meet you ^^
Is there anyone else you could bring along?’
Was there anyone else?’


“Hey Kyungsoo!”

I knocked steadily on the front door of the small room of Chanyeol’s old bed room at the Park’s house; where Kyungsoo was staying at whilsg he was visiting Incheon.

“Kang Aera”

Kyungsoo appeared half impressed that I was at his door, and half annoyed. He must have been watching that tennis anime that he kept telling me about.

“The weekend is two days away” I let myself into his room, and sat in Chanyeol’s old computer chair (that was surprisingly still comfortable). “And I know you don’t have plans”

“Actually, I was planning to start watching this series that Kai suggested” Kyungsoo leant against the edge of the bed, with his arms folded. “And I know that I’ve only just gotten to know you; but I know that look on your face, Aera. You’re planning something”

“Muahahha” I span in the chair in a protagonist-style manner. “Let’s go to Seoul?”

He dropped backwards onto his bedsheets and sighed as he thought. I knew there was a smile creeping onto his face- Kyungsoo definitely wanted to go.

“Well, it has been a while since I’ve been” He answered, staring at the ceiling, much similar to me as I stared at the sun earlier that morning. “Any particular reason, though? I’m pretty sure I decided to stay here in Incheon for a while”

“Just for a day” I pounced as I joined him on Chanyeol’s childhood bed (which was a weird thing, now that I thought about it). “I have some friends that I want to see and I want you to meet them!”

Kyungsoo chuckled at my enthusiasm and turned his face ever so slightly to face mine.

“I didn’t think I’d making a whole new bunch of friends when I decided to travel, you know?” He confessed. “But I’m actually really glad that I am”

Taking the longer walk home, I decided to call up Kris and let him know my plans. This weekend was going to be great. It was everything I needed; the perfect Occassion and distraction from Luhan.

“H-Hello?”

It was the first time that I had ever spoken with Kris on the phone. I’ve called up Chaeri countless of times but this was a first with galaxy_fanfan.

A voice suddenly answered and it was sort of deep and serious, yet totally un expected from the hilarious friend that I had made online.

“Ayo, wassup! Aera?”

“K-Kris?” I cleared my throat, relieved that it wasn’t a fake number or someone completely different. “Yeah, it’s Aera. I’m just calling about your plan, to meet up in Seoul?”

“Yeah!” Kris sounded excited, with the sound of chatter in the background of the call. “Do you think you can make it? Did you find someone to bring along with you?”

“Yup! Sure did”

I replied so happily, that I complete didn’t realise that the longer walk home, included walking past Luhan’s house.

And it was as if life was telling me that I couldn’t avoid my problems, I could avoid Luhan as we walked down the same footpath. We had no other choice but to run into each other.

“Agh!”

Luhan had run straight into me, seeming to be going for a jog around the block.

“My phone!”

My cell phone had dropped to the concrete, thank God the screen hadn’t shattered as I picked it up first, before checking to see if Luhan was okay.

“Kris, are you still there?” I piped into my poor phone and put it on speaker phone as Luhan lifted himself off of the ground, “I literally just dropped it”

“I can still hear you loud and clear!” Kris chirped, “Anyway, I was thinking that the four of us could stay in Seoul for the whole weekend? You and Chaeri can bunk in one room, and your friend and I can stay in another? If that’s cool?”

Luhan dusted off his shorts and didn’t seem to want to continue with his jog just yet. It was as if he was eavesdropping on my conversation.

“I’ll have to ask my friend. Hold up, Kris. I’ll call you back”

I ended the call and Luhan darted his eyes at me. Seemingly, unimpressed.

“You’re going to Seoul?” He asked, almost demanding an answer. “With who?”

“Bruh” I huffed as I crossed my arms, “I don’t think that’s any of your business”

I could try to storm off in a cool manner, sort of like the movies. But if this was like the movies, then without a doubt, Luhan would try to stop me.

“Aera, I’m friends with Kris and Chaeri, too. You know that, right?” Luhan’s eyes were more weary than mad. “I read their posts too. I know that they’re going to Seoul this weekend”

“Then if they’re your friends too. Why do you have a problem with them?” 

“We don’t know them in real life, Aera” Luhan tilted his head back in frustration. “They could be creeps, or whatever. People completely different to who we think. How could you just go and meet them?”

“Because unlike you, Luhan. They actually the me on blognet and the me in real life”

The weekend had finally arrived and Kyungsoo and myself had found ourselves seated comfortably on the express train to Seoul from Incheon. 

It had been a while since I had travelled like this so I was a bit on nerve, unlike Kyungsoo who felt almost at home in the train seats. 

“The whole weekend, huh?” He tapped his fingers on the arm rest as he looked out the window towards the platform. “At least it gives us time to explore the city”

I was slow to answer whilst Kyungsoo waved his hand infront of my eyes. I hated to think that if Luhan was right. How could I bear to face him if indeed Kris and Chaeri weren’t who they said they were?

But Luhan had to be wrong. I wouldn’t let him win. 

“…yeah” I slumped in my seat and tried to doze off. “Let’s… Let’s do that”

Little did I know that Kyungsoo’s eyes had furrowed at my lack of interest in the conversation. 

He wondered of what out the excitement out of me. He wondered if it was the red head guy from the karaoke night.

---

A/N: FINALLY LOL. It hasn’t been -that- long but I know you guys have been itching for the next chapter xD Did you guys like it? ;_____; hahaha. So much going on and so much ahead woot woot!

Please don’t forget to subscribe / leave a comment / upvote (if you like huhuhu)

I truly appreciate everything! :) So stay tuned for the next chapter!!