Busted!

Jeongmin The Trust Fairy

The day it all happened: Friday

The next day: Saturday

The next next day: Sunday

The next next next day: Monday

It has been three days since all this happened and still no news from Onew.....

Jeongmin:

I was still staring hard at the freaking book but nothing had changed except a "J" was added to the "Lee"...Wait...did I just see "Lee J"?? It means I can also be included.. But it cannot be, my head is confused..I mean... I am confused.. How many people in this world have their name start with "Lee J"?

"Donghyun Hyung!! HELP ME!!" I think hard.

"This is all confusing...it is so tricky...how can all the possible people who could be the right person have their name start with "Lee J". Just think..It is all so coincident.." Donghyun hyung answered.

"Yeah but I think I have a clue.." Minwoo interrupted.

"Spit it out, dongsaeng!" All of us shouted at him.

" If you look at the book about you master, it said that she is adopted.. Whereas, Junghwan-hyung has a lost twin sister. Can they actually be.."

" SIBLINGS!!" I answered. "Of course! I should have thought of it!" I smacked my head. "Thanks a lot guys, you have halped me a LOT!"

" No problem!" Boyfriend answered together.

"Wait! Jeongmin-hyung, can we help you to search for Celine-noona's whereabouts?" Youngmin and Kwangmin asked together.

" Of couse you can! You are so helpful but try to get it within this week. Celine noona is going to get married this Friday and we are pressed for time.."

" Leave it to us!" Kwangmin assured me.

At that time Celine woke up.

Celine:

"Hoaaahhhmm.. What time is it?"

I checked the clock..

GEE! I was almost late for school! I changed into my uniform and rushed out of the house...I did not eat my breakfast, brush my teeth or even comb my hair..I did not have time for those...behind me, Jeongmin was panting and fluttering unstabily.

"Yaah!! Celine, why are you running so fast?"

"Can't you see I am late!! Why didn't you woke me up!!"

"I didn't know you still need to go to school after all that happened!!"

"Yah! Just shut your mouth and flap your lousy wings, can't you!"

"HEY!"

Jeongmin catches up with me...after 5 minutes, we reached school. I sat down in my class jut in time to see my teacher entering the class.

" Class, I have great news to tell you.. Some of your classmates who is not here have been transfered to another school in Seoul. They are Jung Jinyoung, Kim Jonghyun, Choi Sooyoung, Kwon Yuri and Lee Jinki. I'm sure you are gonna miss them but they are the few who did well in their studies and they deserve a better studying environment so we need to let them go..."

"Excuse me, teacher, did you just say Lee Jinki?"

"Yeah, I did, why?"

" Umm.. Just curious.."

Lee Jinki!! Onew-oppa.. Why did he lie to me about going to Seoul when he is transferring there?

 

PLEASE SUSCRIBE! HAPPY READING!!