The Camp 3

Jeongmin The Trust Fairy

Jeongmin:

It has been only an hour into the camp. We are finished with settling down and building ourselves 2 tents. We were just about to go for our nature hike when Sandeul hyung suddenly freaked out.

"Dddd..id you just say we are going hiking?"

"Yea...Why?" Celine answered him.

"Well, you guys just go ahead. I'll just stay here. I have a sudden stomachache."

"How could you do that?! Not everyday we can go for a hike you know! You are coming with us no matter what!" Hyemin shot back at him.

"But....but....I have phobia of open space..." He said reluctantly.

"Now is the time for you to face your fear!" Celine suggested. I think she is pissed off by Sandeul when he forced her up the ferris wheel and was trying to get her revenge.

But in the end, out of kindness, she let Sandeul stay at the camp. But he had to clean up their dishes for the whole camp. Sandeul sulked but there is nothing he could do. Celine seemed to feel sorry for him and gave him a hug. I feel a little jealous but they are siblings, so its kind of normal. Soon, we set off for the hike.Fifteen minutes into the hike, Hyemin tripped on a stone and kind of twisted her leg. Onew hyung offered to piggyback her back to the camp while Celine and I carried on with the hike. Finally we have some time alone.

Celine:

After Onew hyung went back, I feel a little awkward because although I have been with Jeongmin a lot  of times, I have never been outside the house alone with him as a human. I think Jeongmin feel awkward too. He kept on fidgeting with the edges of his jacket and I can see him sweating profusely. I think this will be the first and last time we can have time bonding alone so I decided to make the most out of it.

"Jeongmin, how do you decide to finish your mission?"

"I hope as soon as possible, but.."

"But what?"

"I can't bear to leave yet."

"Why?"

"I have....fallen for you" Jeongmin's voice faded.

I have heard him said this before, but why, why does my heart beat so fast? I think I am going to explode.

"Master, can I do one last thing, I have a feeling that my time here is ending. Very soon."

I felt like I can give him the whole world by then.

"Sure."

"Promise me you won't flare up at me?" He held out his pinky.

"Promise!" I giggled.

"Okay, first, close your eyes.."

I did whatever he told me to. Even when he told me to turn around three times or to do 10 jumping jacks with my eyes still closed. Then, I got impatient.

"Are you done yet!??" I tried my best not to flare up but as you can see, I still failed, well, maybe a little.

"I still have one last thing to do."

I felt his hands hugging me and I could feel his lips on my forehead. My temper faded and I don't even feel like scolding him.

"Master, this is my only wish from you. I just want some memory with you. thanks for making it special."

I hugged him back.

"Jeongmin...Thanks for everything. You have really made my life more meaningful and just to tell you something, I don't regret meeting you. Now, I can't bear to leave you too...You have been a part of my  life."

Jeongmin:

Did I just heard it wrong? Did Celine just praised me?

 

To readers:

Drumroll please! Next week will be the grand finale of this fanfic! Let's once and for all find out who Celine likes! By the way, have you check out B1A4's new formal album?