Purpose

Jeongmin The Trust Fairy

Celine:

I woke up and saw Jeongmin shouting and screaming like mad.. Sometimes I wonder how can there be a wacko like him in my house but, well...

Suddenly, Jeongmin looked at me after shouting at..i-dunno-wats-their-name but I heard, " Thanx Jo Twin, You are da best!"

"Hey master! You've woken up?"

"Yea...Wat's the time now?"

"7 15 a.m.."

"Yaaah... Why don't you wake me up! Wait, I just remembered.. Do you just turn huge yesterday?"

"Kinda....I am a fairy you know..."

"Somehow..you have been in my house but why are you calling me your master and all those things and why did you come in the first place!!"

"Oooh.. That..is"

Jeongmin"

I don't know how to explain why I am in her house..Just imagine..I can't say about the test and all those mission right...It's too complex for her puny brain which only think about Lee Jinki...So I took the easy way out..I just gave her a copy of the fairy rule (chapter 1)I hope that is enough to explain why I am here...She read it for 15 min over and over again...

"Jeongmin...What type of is this?"

"This is the answer to your question just now duh..."

"Aww okay..so you will only be here for a month before you will be gone?"

"Duh..."

"Okay...Celine..stand it for only 3 weeks more..." She took a deep breath before continuing," will you really be gone?"

"Yea...I'm sure you'll be happy rite..."

"That's if you managed to help me meet Jinki-oppa again..."

"OOOHH! I I realised something important.. Do you know a strange song since you are small?"

"You mean this song..."she started humming.

I called Jo Twins and asked them to listen to her humming to make sure its the same song Celine was taught when she is small.

"Yea hyung..This is absolutely 100% the song!"

I asked Celine how did she know the song.

"I dunno, I just seem to know it..That's it! I needa go to school now..You've delayed me enough you pesky pixie!"

"Im a FAIRY! F-A-I-R-Y!! A love Fairy!"

"I don't care!" Then, she ran down the stairs..

Today, instead of following her, I started reading the papers Jo Twins sent to me..

Onew:

It has only been a few days and I'm already missing her so much...