Explain!

Jeongmin The Trust Fairy

Celine:

"Yaaaahh! Jeongmin! What the heck are you doing in my room?"

I pulled Hyemin up to her feet and told her to go outside first. As soon as Hyemin went outside, I started interrogating him.

"Why are you in your human form?!"

"Umm...um.."

"Ah! Forget it! I never get anything out of you...Just do me a favour and get out of that sickly costume, won't you...You does not look as adorable wearing it as when you are fairy-sized.."

"Yeah...I would like to..but..."

"Arrrgh!!! Fine!"

I grabbed an oversized t-shirt and baggy jeans from my wardrobe and threw it at him. Then I moved out. Before, I left the room, I threatened him.

"You'd better tell me the truth when I came back later..."

Jeongmin:

I gulped... She can be so scary at times....I threw on the t-shirt and jeans and strode out of the room. It feels good being big.The only thing is, I missed flying around. That's me... When you give me a thing, I'll ask for another... Celine skipped out in front of me, surprised.

"Whoa... You does not look cute anymore..." She said, giggling.

But, she added, "Explain NOW....."

I gulped again.

"Ummm...It's a kind of punishment because I am not able to control my emotions..." I kind of lied...

"Well then..okay! As long as you don't give me any trouble. How long are you gonna stay in this state?" She said cheerfully.

"Two weeks..."

"Fine...........WHAT D U JUST SAY??? TWO WEEKS!! You are going to drive me nuts!!"

""You just have to bear with it, then. Just tell your father that I am your awesome, handsome and amazing friend that is staying over to do some projects for you."

She sighed.

"Fine... By the way, I'm gonna meet Junghwan later to tell him that I'm his sister. After that, I'm gonna bring you out for some clothes. You can't stay in this clothes forever you know..."

Then she went out of the house, skipping and humming along.

Then, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

To readers:

Continue reading!!! Wait patiently for next week, kay!