Beginning of separation

Jeongmin The Trust Fairy

Celine:

As we drew closer towards the huge ferris wheel, I realised we are going to an amusement park. When we arrived, Sandeul first brought me to the rollercoaster. That ride make me puke and I took the opportunity to vomit on him. There's no way he's gonna like me now! Next he took me to The Viking.... Then, I forced him to do something for me....

~~~At The Viking~~~

We were on the Viking...I sat next to Sandeul..

"Do I really have to do this??"

"Yes! You must! Or I'm gonna ignore you!"

"But I am quite a shy person..."

"Do it or...."

"Okay..." He said finally defeated..

The Viking started moving...

He began singing.. B1A4's O.K. But it does not sound like the same song...(Watch the video as you are reading...)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPsqnea0A6I

 

 

"Oooh...ooh...Come closer BABBYYYY!!!..............Ok Gah....No ege mah yes MAN!!Mwo deunji da hae jul Gaaaee...how do you expect me to sing like this!!!! Oh !! what comes next?"

"You are so hopeless!! It is..."

"Wait!! I'm getting it! OK girl!! i je bu-- teo nik kow yaahhhh....I love youuuu!!"

"Fine forget it! It sounded horrible!!"

"Noooo!!! I won't give up!"

"Please!! I beg you, shut up!! I promise I won't ask you to do it again!!"

" Aniyooo!! Na neun ne namjaaaaa..."

Luckily, by then, the ride came to a stop....

Next, he brought me to the ferris wheel...Or should I say...He dragged me to the ferris wheel...

"Nooo!! I'm scared of height!!"

"Pleaseeee...Jebal..I really wanna go.."

Somehow, we ended up in the ride....

~~In the Ferris Wheel~~

We sat down. I took off my jacket.

"Hey! How do you wear your clothes...You should at least match a proper skinny jeans with that.. And next time wear a proper shirt!"

"How dare you critisize me!! You got no right to!"

"Fine...I don't really have the power to fight with you now...Let's talk properly...Hi..My name is Sandeul...Real name Lee Junghwan.."

"Now what.. you expect me to tell you my name too!"

He looked at me innocently and nodded..

" I am Celine...I dont have any other name...that is the only name my father gave me.."

"Okay...that's interesting... How about I give you another name...How about Hyeju, after my lost sister's name..."

"You have a sister?"

"Yea..she should be about your age.."

Then, somehow...at that ride, we managed to have a proper chat and no matter how I want to hurt him with my words or act badly, I  can't bear to...

After that ride, we went for our car...it was drizzling and I was feeling cold despite my jacket...Sandeul seemed to have noticed that and hold me close to him as we walked...my heart skipped a beat and as we walked, I felt warmth within me. It was as if I had found a family that really cared about me. Then, Jinki-oppa's face came into my mind... I quickly pushed Sandeul away and ran to the car that was within 10 steps away...I entered the car and at the same time wondering...what is happening to me..