Change

Jeongmin The Trust Fairy

Celine:

I turned to Sandeul.

"Yaaah!! Are we going into that ferris wheel.."

"Yea.. why?"

"Ummm.... I am afraid of heights.."

"Okay then, let's conquer your fear of heights today.."

"Yaaah!!!"

I have never seen such an annoying person. If he was Jinki-oppa, he would have turned back and drive us somewhere else. Wait! Jinki-oppa.. I wonder how is he now.

"Celine... thinking about Onew again right.."

"Yaaahh!! Jeongmin! Stop reading my mind! Give me some privacy, please!"

"Okay then.. I will just sit at the back reading my guidebook..."

I am still worried about Jinki-oppa. I took out my handphone and text him..

"Jinki-oppa,

This is Celine. No matter what my father say to you, don't take them to heart okay... He can be quite rude sometimes... Fighting!!

You are doing well... don't worry. Whatever you do, you will always be my prince!"

 

Jeongmin:

I was flipping through the book about Celine when suddenly I noticed something wrong. In the column where Sandeul's name should have been written, the name turned into "Lee", I was shocked.I didn't expect the book could change. This means, Celine could be married to other Lees... Suddenly, Onew's face appeared in my mind...

 

Onew:

I was sitting down at the sofa. It was comfy compared to my house's... Suddenly, Celine's father stopped talking to the man beside him and said to me,

"Let's talk.."

I took a deep breath...

"Lad, what's your name?"

"It is Lee Jinki... You may also call me Onew.."

"Okay... I'm a very straight forward person..so I called you here to tell you to stay away from my daughter.."

"But why?"

" She is just about to be married to this gentleman's son, Lee Jung Hwan, AKA Sandeul"

I gritted my teeth. Suddenly, my phone beeped. It was Celine's message.

"Excuse me.. I need to see this.."

I saw her message. At that time, I felt a new power within me. My thoughts of giving her up vanished.

"Uncle, whatever it is, I don't want to stay away from her or give her up."

" She had to... to... save our family. Sandeul's family is very rich and she would be well- cared for.. Don't worry"

I reflected at myself..I do not have so much money. I am just the son of a butcher. Celine would be better off with Sandeul.

"Uncle, I will take my leave now... Don't worry.. I know what to do.."

Celine's dad smirked as I walked out of the house...