Celine's cousin

Jeongmin The Trust Fairy

Jeongmin:

Celine went out with her so called cousin. I already knew she was another show-off type of pampered girl. By how? I've got my ways, trust me...I'm sure they're gonna take all days out, so, I continued my reading on the book about Celine (not the annoying one gathered by Jo Twins by the way). The name on it, in which her future love's name is written, was filled with a "Lee Jinki". I was shocked, aghast. Why him? He's such a simple guy. I think that I'm a better choice anyway.(I know it's impossible but, you can't really control who you will fall for right?"

Then, I had a bad thought, a bad thought that only a bad boy like me will think of..." Why should I help that 'Jinxy Jinki' got near to the girl of my dreams? I can afford to fail the exam for all I care...Minwoo can help me complete the mission anyway..."

"Jeongmin-ah! You shouldn't think dirty like that!" Donghyun-hyung voice rang in my ears.

"Why?! It isn't fair. I do all the slogging and that annoying guy get all the good stuff.It isn't fair to me anyway..."

"That's our job Jeongmin...We got no other choice..." Our quiet Hyunseong added.

"Yes hyung...Forget about it.."The Jo Twins chorused.

"I wouldn't help you finish your mission if you're gonna fail doing it on purpose..."Minwoo answered quietly.

With all the annoying naggings in my ears, I couldn't think straight. I screamed as loud as I could and I could feel myself changing.When I opened my eyes, I am human sized...I tried to turn back as quickly as I could, but I couldn't. Great! What seriously happened to me?

"Hyung! What happened?"

"Oh,that is not a good sign..." Donghyun answered...

"You failed to control your emotions...And when love fairy does that..." Hyunseong replied.

"You will be stuck in human form for 2 weeks!"Jo Twins added.

"Hyung, haven't you been revising?" Minwoo asked suspiciously

Yeah right...I should revise my book more often...

That was when the door opened.

"Such a bad weather." Celine said.

"Yea, I am having a slippery feet." The annoying girl answered.\

She slipped and to my horror, she landed on me.

 

Hyemin:

I landed on a very awesome guy. Who is he? And why is he in Celine's room and why.......is my heart beating so fast?

 

 

To readers:

How's the story so far I'm sure its getting more interesting rite? Find out more next week! ;P

Happy reading to you