Camp 2

Jeongmin The Trust Fairy

It was the day of the camp.

Celine:

It was early in the morning and I was dreaming about monster Jeongmin kidnapping me and locked me up in a castle when suddenly Knight Onew saved me and slayed Godzilla Jeongmin. I felt safe in the arms of the knight and closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes, the knight was no longer Onew but Jeongmin. I looked around for the Godzilla but he was nowhere to be found.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"Master! Master ! Are you okay?"

I opened my eyes dreamily. Jeongmin was staring at me, worried. Wait! Why is he in my room?!

"Yaaaaahhhh!!! Why are you in my room?!!!!"

"Ummm...The water heater in my room is not working. So I decided to borrow yours but when I see you sleeping soundly, I decided to just creep in and have my shower quietly.." He said inoocently, rubbing his wet hair with a towel.

I pushed him out of my room without giving him more time to explain himself. Then, I checked my phone for any sms from Onew-oppa. He always sms me a day before events like this camp. True enough, there was one.

"Hi Sleeping Beauty Celine,

Are you asleep already? Well, I'll take it that you are. I was nervous about tomorrow, so I dropped your teacher an e-mail to tell her that you won't be going to school tomorrow. You don't need to worry for an excuse now. Well, that's all now! See you tomorrow.

Love you,

Onew"

Awwwww....isn't he sweet?

Suddenly, I was awakened from my daydream by a loud clang from my window. I snatched my pillow to defend myself as I trudged towards the door. I slammed open the window. It was Onew-oppa with his camping equipments. He shot me a grin. Who could get mad at him when he grins? Even I can't.

"Onew-oppa! what are you doing at my balcony?"

"Well, I told you I was nervous so I spent the whole night trying to climb over your balcony. Aren't you gonna hug me?"

I dropped my pillow and rushed towards him to give him a big hug. He my hair and muttered "Aww....I miss you so much!"

That was when Sandeul and Hyemin peered through the door. Jeongmin was smirking behind them.

"Bwo... What are you two doing?" Hyemin screamed.

We broke our bear hug and stared at the floor awkwardly. Sandeul-oppa broke the awkward atmosphere. At that time, I felt like thanking him a lot of times.

"Well, since all of us are here,why don't we set off now?"

"Yea!" I supported him.

All of us waddled through the house door to the van. Sandeul offered to drive us to the nearest campsite.

Soon, our cars were moving towards the campsite at 80km/h.

To readers:

Thanks for making an effort to cantinue reading this fanfic. I will continue to improve and hope all of you do too!

Hope for all of you all the best in your work and studies!