Destination

Jeongmin The Trust Fairy

Celine:

I wondered where Jeongmin was in times like this. I thought he was supposed to stay by my side, giving me advice and so on.... I looked at my watch. It was 8 o'clock. Time seemed to go so slow. I glanced at Sandeul who was engrossed in driving and I do not wish to disturb him so I keep silent for a moment or so until I get very bored and I started to fidget with the zips of my handbag. I looked out of the window and saw Jeongmin flying outside.. He was knocking frantically at the window... I almost screamed but suceeded in suppressing it into a squeak... Sandeul looked at me with face of concern and asked me if everything is okay but I replied him sarcastically with a "Yes, I'm fine! Just continue with your driving.." He looked back to the front but when I quickly opened the window to let Jeongmin in, he stared at me... " Its good to have fresh air in.." I explained.

 

Jeongmin:

I was gasping for breath. I had flown at 120 km/h for about 15 minutes. I quickly communicate with Celine... Luckily I can read her mind and send messages to her brain too..These skills come in handy at times like this when you don't wanna anyone to listen to your conversation..

"Hey! Tell Sandeul to drive slower next time!"

"What!! How did you read my.. Oh fine! I was bored to tears.. Luckily you came. Wait can't Sandeul see you?"

"Of course he cannot! He is not my master! Ask Sandeul where he is bringing you!! I was dying to know!"

"Kay!"

In real voice~~~~~~

"Sandeul oppa, where are you taking us?"

"You will know soon..."

"But I wanna know!"

"There it is!"

Celine:

I looked in front and saw a huge and colourful ferris wheel....