The Date

Jeongmin The Trust Fairy

Celine:

I felt tiny slaps on my cheeks and heard Jeongmin's annoying voice, which I really do not wish to hear right now.

"Celine!! Wake up and change out of that of a dress."

"NOOO!! Over my dead body!" 

"Fine! Whatever! Just go on to the date!" 

I took a deep breath and messaged Onew-oppa:

Oppa!! Celine here..My dad want to meet you..Come to my house ASAP!

PS:

Dun worry..You did not do anything wrong.

I added the PS because I know Onew-oppa was a kind of worrywart....

(I'm sure many of you will agree with me especially after watching Hello Baby SHINee> Not related to story..)

Then, I put on a hooded jacket that concealed my dress before going into the living room.

~Living Room~

I saw my dad talking to two man. One was Sandeul while another appeared to be his father. My dad spotted me and signalled for me to sit next to Sandeul. I strutted towards where Sandeul sat and sat beside him noisily. My father glared at me but I ignored him. Soon, the door creaked open and Onew-oppa came in politely.

"So, you are Celine's boyfriend..."

"Yes, sire..." Even though he was scared, Onew-oppa still put on a brave front. That was one thing I love about him.

"'Kay Celine, you go out with Sandeul while I take care of this boy..." My father said sarcastically.

I glanced at Onew-oppa. He gave me one of his its-okay-get-going looks.

I followed Sandeul out  after giving my dad a dont- you-dare-touch-him look.

"This is it, my relationship with Jinki-oppa depends on this date... I'm gonna give it my worst shot." I decided as I entered Sandeul's car.