Meetings

Jeongmin The Trust Fairy

Celine:

" WHAT THE ~!@#$%^!!! DAD! How MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU NOT TO MATCHMAKE ME??? ANYWAY, DAD! WHATEVER YOU ARE PLANNING, it 's not gonna work as I already have a BOYFRIEND.. SO save your efforts." I was really fuming then.

"WHAT... HOW DARE YOU SHOUT AT YOUR DAD!!! AND WHO EVER SAYS YOU CAN HAVE A BOYFRIEND?? Whatever it is you must marry this man. It is to save our family from bankruptcy... Do you want to see your family go bankrupt?" My father shouted back at me." You are also meeting him tonight and you must also bring your so-called boyfriend along. I will let you see how many times better this person is than your boyfriend." He added.

I cannot stand it anymore so I ran up to my room, locked the door and cried as loud as I can. I was in the middle of crying when suddenly a puff of smoke appeared. I almost screamed but a funky voice was heard. "Hi!! I am Jeongmin and you are my new master for this month... Please guide me along 'kay!! Ow! I can see you are crying... WHatever is the reason?"

I screamed, "AAAHHHH!!!! THERE'S AN INTRUDER IN MY ROOM!!" I was so engrossed in shouting that I forgot to continue crying. "YAAAHH!!! I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE SO GET OUT!!"

"Aigooo....must you be so fierce?? Don't you know I can solve all your problems. I also know what your dad did to you..."

"If you know, WHY MUST YOU ASK!!! YOu ARE MAKING ME FEEL WORSE!"

"WHatever it is you will still need to go and meet your future husband.."

"I DONT WANNA!!!! OH WAIT, DO YOU KNOW WHO HE IS??"

" OF COURSE!! I CAN SEE YOUR BRIGHT FUTURE WITH HIM..."

"WHO IS HE!! TELL ME QUICK.."

"AIGOO!! YOU ARE SO FIERCE! FINE! He is the heir of a big company,Lee Sandeul...An amicable and polite man..but I am sad for him because he will have such a fierce wife like you..."

" WHAT!! You dare to call me fierce!!!You ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE IT EASY WITH ME @#$%!!"

Jeongmin:

Oh My God! Why did I have to have such a fierce master.... Now I can see that to complete this exam will not be easy. But I need to set a good example for the rest... Cool it! Cool it, Jeongmin..

"Hurry up into the toilet! You dont wanna be late for your first date with Sandeul rite...I promise if you go to the date, I will stop calling you fierce."I said to her.

"FINE! As long as I don't ever have to hear that word again!" She sulked as she entered the toilet with a set of gown I magicked to her.

Somehow, beneath her fierce side, she is actually a nice person... And I believed in that.

As I hovered outside the toilet, my heart beat faster... I wanted to see how  a fierce girl looked like  in such a feminine dress.

" CReak..."

I looked at the toilet door.What I saw left me dumbfounded....