Talkin :V

Jeongmin The Trust Fairy

Celine:

" Umm..yea, what are you gonna tell me? Shoot.." He answered calmly.

I feel awkward and I do not know where to really start...so... I started muttering to myself..

"I am your sister you know..don't I rock..Of course I do...No! Too Rushy.."

"Umm...well...Do you know that your family is missing a sister that you have lost in a car accident..Well, that unlucky girl is me..So say hello to your small sis...No! Too long-winded."

"Ummm...from now on I'll be calling you oppa..So you'd better get used to it...No! Too informal..AAARRGHH!! what should I do??!!"

"Hyeju-ah!! Are you okay??" He asked me worriedly.

"Umm..yeah..so, actually, I am really 100% guaranteed your biological sister..."

His hand flew to my forehead.

"Hyeju, I have been treating you as a sister..And as a brother, I'm pretty concerned about you. Are you sure you are not sick or anything? You have been utttering nonsense today.."

"But I am serious...I am your sister..." I looked up at him seriously.

"And I'm pretty sure I need to send you home now." He said firmly.

"Awww...please...Don't send me home.." I answered with my best puppy voice.

"Fine..Lets just go to the park to get some fresh air..I'm sure that will chill you out.."

So we went to the nearby park...

Sandeul:

Seriously, I do not know what's wrong with Celine today. She has been acting out of sorts lately and I am seriously concerned about her...as a big brother ( before you got the wrong idea) Well, so what I can do now is to cheer her up as best as I can..As I usually did with her..Duh...

"Hwannie-oppa! I seriously is your sister..There is a car accident that happened when you are smaal and I was thrown out of the car...Don't you remember?"

Great! Now she's back to he small-sister-disease again...

But wait....How did she know about the car accident?

I think she is telling the truth... How if she is really my sister? It means that all this feelings I have been feeling for her is not couple love...It is just sibling love...Oh, crap! I guess I should find out more from my parents..

Jeongmin:

My outing with Hyemin is not at all awesome. I have tried on 20 different shirts, ate 3 cups of ice cream, took 3 couple pictures and now, I am singing my hearts out at a KTV and it has just been only an hour since I left the house. Believe me! I am being forced....Hyemin had taken a photo of me, shirtless when I transformed into human and wanted to publish it in the net if I do not listen to her. She is such a bad girl. However cruel Celine is to me, she wouldn't force me to do things I don't like...I want to get the hell outta here..Help MEEE!!!

To readers:

Sorry that the update is late again...I will try my best to update regularly.Please continue supporting me!! :P